• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mvuowoIis71shxex8o1_500.gif

oh geez, that's really bad lol.

That's the wrong movie, but in that movie she has sex with lots of dudes.

Not a bad thing. Well unless she was in a committed relationship in which case that is shitty.

RealGAF down below. Read at own risk

The only meaningful relationship I had was with a Manic Pixie Dream Girl who cheated on me with the excuse that she was just experiencing her sexuality.

The only meaningful relationship I had was with a Manic Pixie Dream Girl who cheated on me with the excuse that she was just experiencing her sexuality.

Fuck her! Cheating is the one thing I can never deal with, it's in my opinion one of the worst things a human being can do! I'm sorry you had to deal with that!

RealGAF down below.

My dad cheated on my mom before I was born, which is why he was rarely around growing up. I've not been able to forgive him for it.

Xiraiya

That's unfortunate, but was she REALLY that cliche a type of girl? or just vaguely similar in some ways and out of control hormones completed the rest of the image?

She didn't die. She got amnesia and joined an evil villain in Europe.

You should all watch the masterpieces that are the Fast and Furious movies.

Really? God I should have known better than to take a plot twist seriously from that movie... but they didn't put her in any of the trailers for the upcoming movies, in my defense.
Also... she's in avatar? Fuck... I am a terrible waifu stalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom