• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

We all did...
giphy.gif

But who was the hero of OT3?

Really? God I should have known better than to take a plot twist seriously from that movie... but they didn't put her in any of the trailers for the upcoming movies, in my defense.
Also... she's in avatar? Fuck... I am a terrible waifu stalker.

It was the entire plot of 6, Vin getting her back and getting her to fall in love with him all over again.

6 is one of the best movies ever made. Vin Diesel and The Rock tag-team wrestle guys in a plane speeding down a runway.

Squishy3

There was a PSV in my MH4U demo code. Nintendo confirmed for giving more of a shit about the Vita than Sony yet again.I might have 2 or 3 to give away, it depends.

Meanwhile, I finally found the email that had all my nintendo mail in it. Turns out it was just my gmail one and they haven't emailed me in forever. Welp.

The only meaningful relationship I had was with a Manic Pixie Dream Girl who cheated on me with the excuse that she was just experiencing her sexuality.

I've been cheated on too.
She was cheating on me with her best friend.
As a result, I have severe trust issues regarding relationships, which makes me a commitaphobe.

It's always darkest before the dawn.

Yeah, one spit on my face today
she didn't do it on purpose tho
And I didn't dislike it
where am I going with this?
she did hold my hand while doing it
I should stop now

This is the gym story you told in the chat right?

Xiraiya

As it turns out, I have a hard time thinking of actresses and girls I like, and even then it's never in a "I want to date her" kind of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom