• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls? Lauren Cohan. The only reason I still watch The Walking Dead.

Oh hell yeah! Well, her and Norman Reedus....

a1aaae014eb96d6b84a9f086ca872d31.jpg

Hubba hubba, am I right guys? ... Guys?

Squishy3

I'm not gonna lie..I'm super fucking hyped to get into Monster Hunter. Gonna pick up 3 and then blaze through that to get ready for 4.
One does not simply blaze through 3. I would also kind of recommend not putting a shitton of time into it past deciding whether or not you like it because you could burn yourself out before 4

Goddamn it Pat chillax

I am just going to wait til 4 releases.

I hope Projared does new videos
Well I might as well get a feel for it.

One does not simply blaze through 3. I would also kind of recommend not putting a shitton of time into it past deciding whether or not you like it because you could burn yourself out before 4
Nah, I'll just play it like I would any other 3DS game. Let it consume my life for about a week and then take a small break.

Okingjrr

Captions: [More adorable whoosing sounds from Kor-... Janet]
Her "acting" is reminding me of Felicity from Arrow, who by the way is another contender for best real waifu

I'm dying over here XD

DOES ANYONE HAVE MONSTER HUNTER DEMO CODES
Someone get PAt his CRACK!

Squishy already did.

Got a code for myself in the thread. Someone had a giveaway except they excluded the last number/letter of the code and I got it on my first try. Looks like I'm MH-ing with the rest of you.

Jman014

Captions: [More adorable whoosing sounds from Kor-... Janet]
Her "acting" is reminding me of Felicity from Arrow, who by the way is another contender for best real waifu

I'm dying over here XD

Someone get PAt his CRACK!

Squishy already did.

Oh yeah the captions are great!

Can't wait to get a new 3DS. Just hearing that the processor makes the games run/load faster and downloads off the eShop are faster sound amazing.

Got a code for myself in the thread. Someone had a giveaway except they excluded the last number/letter of the code and I got it on my first try. Looks like I'm MH-ing with the rest of you.

i really wish they wouldnt do that contest crap and just pm whoever quoted like Mathaou did
it hinders getting more people into MH
also my avatar shows how hyped i am for MH4U
preordered it today and everything
last one didnt have online so didnt play it as much, but this one does

Oh man, Molester Man.
This shit happened to real people, what the hell man. I hope they're still together. Fuckers need to learn to talk about shit. Man I just got over Prison School not having more english chapters too why'd I do this to myself.

joe2187

Banned
I have three codes.

first ones to guess my mains for Fighting games gets one.

first one goes to who can guess I main in KOF.

Boy Liam sounded super salt through this Let's Watch.

Especially about the AC adapter. It's not that horrible of a thing, they're sold on their own already.

i really wish they wouldnt do that contest crap and just pm whoever quoted like Mathaou did
it hinders getting more people into MH
also my avatar shows how hyped i am for MH4U
preordered it today and everything
last one didnt have online so didnt play it as much, but this one does

Its really dumb how they do all that contest bs, but people love it. Its at least more harmless than trading them for codes and stuff which is just complete garbage.

Zenfalcia

Oh man, Molester Man.
This shit happened to real people, what the hell man. I hope they're still together. Fuckers need to learn to talk about shit. Man I just got over Prison School not having more english chapters too why'd I do this to myself.

You love it. What chapter are you on?
BEING KIND OF FAMOUS IS AWESOME.

People just sent me 4 codes total ohhh yeah. Thanks a million peeps!

Conglaturations for being famous.

Oh man, Molester Man.
Some good shit. Have you read Onani Master?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom