• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I just completed all the challenge missions on the Advanced Course in Daytona USA. It's way more apparent there that it's teaching you how to play the game properly, as you have to take certain turns properly and use gear shift to pass.

I still can't get the exact timing on Rocket Starts down, though. Shit's real tricky.

Man, I fucking wish Scud Race and Daytona USA 2 had gotten this same HD treatment so they could include challenge missions that teach me how to play those tracks properly as well.

Yeah that's why I sent an extra code to Woolie hurrdurrdurhur

tumblr_mygcoyykJQ1qa4f7ao1_500.jpg

mike0dude

Wish I was famous, then I'd get monster hunter codes, i'd also probably would have had to money to get a mh4 3ds before they sold out.

Anung

Un Rama
Fucking lol, that was the best post to come back to

Whats crakin frienders?

Getting a head of the videos for my channel. Prepping intros, writing scripts. Catching up on best friend videos, listening to tunes, eating muffins and playing Yakuza Ishin.

All in all I've had a good day.

Dat MonHun hype, I'm about to pre-order all my new 3DS stuff, still can't decide between regular or XL tho

I have big hands and a purple regular..it works fine and I don't get any kind of hand cramps. Unless you're that excited about a bigger screen then the regular is fine.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Is the PS Store down right now?

Also, the only reason I don't watch more Best Friends is directly due to my shit internet.

Son of a BITCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom