• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I'll try beginner. Only ever played the MH3U demo and I want to know if these games are for me.
I'm not sure how this demo goes but MH3U is not even close to how the game actually goes. There's so much more to it as far as collecting, carving, farming and making weapons/armors go.

Anung

Un Rama
Apologies for the outburst guys but Its critical mass time.

FUCKING BLOODBORNE IS OUT SOON AUGHHHH.

End communication.

I'm just completely Australian at this point, nothing special about where I come from, I assume given some of the last names in my family before me that I'm probably some sort of irish descent a bunch of generations back.

I'm mostly German and Russian with some Native American thrown in.

Apologies for the outburst guys but Its critical mass time.

FUCKING BLOODBORNE IS OUT SOON AUGHHHH.

End communication.

The real goty comes out even sooner

hotline-miami-2-poster-new.png

Zenfalcia

You started reading Prison school too?
Alright!
Now we need to push Pat to join us too, c'mon pat, you'll love it.

So, i feel like woolie will push another manga next podcast since he's pushed at least one per podcast recently.. maybe i can persuade him to read some stuff.

I thought it was Joe who periodically updates the thread with Beowulf news.

... Is he out tho?

I'm just completely Australian at this point, nothing special about where I come from, I assume given some of the last names in my family before me that I'm probably some sort of irish descent a bunch of generations back.

I think it's different for Italians. We definitely identify as Italians. I think it's lingering resentment over racism or something.

All the boys in prison school look so gross half the time.

I'm so butthurt someone got one of the best friends to read that. Where's the groundswell for Akumetsu? Pat read Akumetsu right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom