• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anung

Un Rama
there is no leveling up, it's just hunting monsters to make weapon and armor to hunt bigger monsters to make better weapons and armor from

That sounds great then. *looks at Amazon*

spits+out+drink.gif

£45!

Eat my dick, amazon.

Gore Masala is so fucking cool. When it goes rage mode, it USES IT'S ARMS. IT HAS MOTHER FUCKING ARMS. And then when it isnt rage mode it has them tucked up with his wings looking all swag like a cape. Such a cool fucking ass flagship monster. Shame our EU MH4U boxart is different and is the MH4G boxart, and not the MH4 boxart.

THOUGH THIS ONE IS BADASS TOO.

I'm super excite. I WILL PLAY MH4U ON 3DSXL, FUCK DA N3DS.

Emouse

WELL I did it, I pre-ordered New 3DS with Majoras Mask and MH4U, hurry up february 13th! I also want that MH4U cover plates but I can't seem to see it anywhere other than with a bundle on the Nintendo store

Skrams

With all this MH hype I should probably try and get into Monster Hunter. I should also get a 3DS. I'd be more inclined to pick one up next month if it wasn't for NoA completely tripping over their dick with the n3DS. I'll just have to settle for Kirby, htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary, and other backlog stuff next month.

Finished the Great Jaggi hunt. Impressions for the first MH game I've ever played.

The Good:
Game looks good
Controls are mostly fun
love the amount of classes there are to choose from
Music is great
MOUNTING

The meh:
Camera (though that will be fixed with the n3DS)
The tutorial helped teach me what's what, but I'd still like a more fully fleshed out tutorial to teach me the mechanics
The jump attack seems really awkward, but I got more used to it as it went on.

The bad:
Zone changes. Bosses sit right next to a door and attacks will send me through to the next zone. I even went into another zone while I was mounting the boss.
The great jaggi relying on adds to help fight. That's fucking lame, hopefully all the bosses aren't like this.

Also, wtf do i do after I beat the boss. Am I supposed to keep attacking them because my hits were still registering.

Oberon

Banned
Like I said, Crack. All the energy, but without the caffeine.

All you might need to learn is how to polish a pole, but that's nothing.

Pat pls

Sent you a PM, sorry about that

Thanks

1 coffee:

2 coffee:

3 coffee:

4 coffee:

3 coffees and I turn into cars? Great, I'll try that out tomorrow!

You got bored? Shame... It's a fairly good story..

Onani master was way more interesting

Edit: time to hug me pillow down for some hours, good night

With all this MH hype I should probably try and get into Monster Hunter. I should also get a 3DS. I'd be more inclined to pick one up next month if it wasn't for NoA completely tripping over their dick with the n3DS. I'll just have to settle for Kirby, htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary, and other backlog stuff next month.

I would try, so I can fit in, but everything I hear about this game is making it not sound like the type of game for me...

Finished the Great Jaggi hunt. Impressions for the first MH game I've ever played.

The Good:
Game looks good
Controls are mostly fun
love the amount of classes there are to choose from
Music is great
MOUNTING

The meh:
Camera (though that will be fixed with the n3DS)
The tutorial helped teach me what's what, but I'd still like a more fully fleshed out tutorial to teach me the mechanics
The jump attack seems really awkward, but I got more used to it as it went on.

The bad:
Zone changes. Bosses sit right next to a door and attacks will send me through to the next zone. I even went into another zone while I was mounting the boss.

Also, wtf do i do after I beat the boss. Am I supposed to keep attacking them because my hits were still registering/

Zone changes are under a second long on the n3ds, so that is improved. Cameras pretty poor unless you have a circle pad or n3ds. Mechanically, it's super deep, but the game finally has proper tutorials.

Now cmon fuckers, get in my experienced Tetsucabra room!

Zone changes are under a second long on the n3ds, so that is improved. Cameras pretty poor unless you have a circle pad or n3ds. Mechanically, it's super deep, but the game finally has proper tutorials.

Now cmon fuckers, get in my experienced Tetsucabra room!

They're still really short in this version. It just sucks that it keeps happening during the fight. I'd be pissed if it took seconds for screen changes to happen. But I'm sure I'll get used to it. Also, I'll join now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom