• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

What kind of show is Gintama? Is it a comedy?
Vidula linked me a thing that more or less sums up Gintama.
M0JPJx.jpg

Squishy3

Pat's here dealing some monster hunter crack to everyone, and everyone is getting addicted.
I WAS ON THE MONSTER HUNTER CRACK BEFORE ALL YA'LL

MHFU OVER AD-HOC PARTY ALL DAY WITH GAMEFAQS PEEPS FUCK YEAH

for those who don't know: ad-hoc party is a ps3 app that let you play local only games online through the ps3

this was how people played freedom unite online

JoJo94

Well frienders. got back to school and it's been going good so far hasn't been bad at all.

Talked to a girl today though and we were getting along then she tells me she has a boyfriend...Yeah...I'm fucking done.

Zenfalcia

Also probably Bloodborne when that comes out. I don't mind. I'll still be here.

Too many cracks will spoil the broth.

for those who don't know: ad-hoc party is a ps3 app that let you play local only games online through the ps3

Ok? So, you're a long time crack user.

Jman014

Well frienders. got back to school and it's been going good so far hasn't been bad at all.

Talked to a girl today though and we were getting along then she tells me she has a boyfriend...Yeah...I'm fucking done.

Don't worry about it. You'll be fine.

Talk to every girl until you find one you like that doesn't have a boyfriend. That's the only way! Hang in there JoJo!

Alright people... I've donned the mantle of Akumetsu Pusher once again to all in order to Akumetsu the WoolieWoolz, but damn twitter keeps failing to upload a photo and asking me to try again later!
The hype can't reach him... alas...
But I did find out Woolie's closeted Naruto love is straining at the hinges...

Man that sucks man. Hope you get better soon. Just don't give up.

JoJo94

Don't worry about it. You'll be fine.

Sorry man.

Talk to every girl until you find one you like that doesn't have a boyfriend. That's the only way! Hang in there JoJo!

Man that sucks man. Hope you get better soon. Just don't give up.

I'll try Aaron and thanks guys. I am starting to think I should of stuck with my rule of if I don't try I won't get hurt.

It's pretty slick. Some weapons have sidesteps and short dashes, but nothing quite like DBs. My friend loves them for that.

Oh and:
Hammer and Greatsword are da bess

I can't really say without trying all of them. Only tried that insect glaive and a little of the Dual Blades.

I only put like 35 hours into Freedom Unite. Fuck those hit boxes. Also I didn't understand shit about skills back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom