• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try Aaron and thanks guys. I am starting to think I should of stuck with my rule of if I don't try I won't get hurt.

You only regret the things you don't do! Unless you keep buying things on the internet and then realize you're wasting too much money. But no! Hit on everyone! Male, female, young, old, not too young, but your age and 40+! Get in that ass, JoJo! Get. In. That. Ass.

You shoot out a bug that sucks out enemies to give you certain buffs.

And if you shoot the monster in different positions, it'll give you different buffs. Like I shot one of the bosses in the back and got a speed boost, but when it was down and stunned it gave me an attack boost. Its pretty sick.

Squishy3

I only put like 35 hours into Freedom Unite. Fuck those hit boxes. Also I didn't understand shit about skills back then.
the only hitbox problem was the nefarious plesioth, everything else was fine. sincerely, someone who did everything in that game

29592.jpg

JoJo94

Don't let it get you down. She might have friends. Just don't end up being that doorstop male friend. Be the dick in a glass case for emergencies friend.

CHAPPELLE+HEAD+NOD.gif

...dick in a glass case...WOW...

What's the problem? You like hanging out with her don't you?

Well when every single girl you hang out with is dating someone you kind of get a bit depressed granted yes I do like hanging out with them after a while you slowly start feeling like your the friend zone guy.

You only regret the things you don't do! Unless you keep buying things on the internet and then realize you're wasting too much money. But no! Hit on everyone! Male, female, young, old, not too young, but your age and 40+! Get in that ass, JoJo! Get. In. That. Ass.

UHm...I;m not sure if I should feel inspired or scared.

croten

And if you shoot the monster in different positions, it'll give you different buffs. Like I shot one of the bosses in the back and got a speed boost, but when it was down and stunned it gave me an attack boost. Its pretty sick.

I still haven't gotten used to the different buff locations but it's really great, might be my new main weapon

You shoot out a bug that sucks out enemies to give you certain buffs.

I knew that was a thing, but I didn't know the details. Nice. It's fast and I like the range more than the tiny DBs or SnS.
Rest in piece MHFU's Plesioth hip check hit box. I actually kind of miss all the borken hit boxes...

the only hitbox problem was the nefarious plesioth, everything else was fine. sincerely, someone who did everything in that game

It... used to be worse?

Xiraiya

Well when every single girl you hang out with is dating someone you kind of get a bit depressed granted yes I do like hanging out with them after a while you slowly start feeling like your the friend zone guy.

You just have to take it like a man, control yourself, when you can grow as a man to the point of being able to casually hang around women without the need or even the thought of potentially hooking up with them.

You will find someone you're worthy for, or they will find you.

You just have to take it like a man, control yourself, when you can grow as a man to the point of being able to casually hang around women without the need or even the thought of potentially hooking up with them.

Man that gore mangala is no joke

I think I need to step away from Gaf. I'm not seeing a lot of news on the front page worth reading. I'm seeing a ton of bitching about products, especially Nintendo.

You could take this route, or take my route and just don't hang out with anyone unless they appeal to you. I don't feel the need to waste my time being around people who don't benefit me in someway.

JoJo94

It's something I said, so the natural response it both. But that advice does stand, just present yourself as a generally available and interested in people person and people who are in the same boat will naturally flock to you. It's basic herd psychology!

Yes she is.

Well I actually do have a group of people...the whole art department lol. WE are all friends with each other.

Well I'm not looking at girls like I want to date you immediately. I just do want to be their friends first but have the potential to date them. But you also have to understand I have had this happen a few times so for me it's just getting old. But I do get your advice and what you mean don't worry I'm not ignoring it.

Why not both?
Sometimes fear is the best inspiration!

Stop using logic damnit jk.

So after all these new multiplayer games you guys are getting me into...I dont think ill be installing league on my new laptop when I get it.
Also gonna be playing more MH later tonight after dinner.

I hope you found a really sic pic! I for one gave up on the pic, and just sent a post describing how awesome it is. Now... we wait...

I didn't send a picture, I just said "You should read Akumetsu, it seems like something you'd be into."

Well I actually do have a group of people...the whole art department lol. WE are all friends with each other.

Well I'm not looking at girls like I want to date you immediately. I just do want to be their friends first but have the potential to date them. But you also have to understand I have had this happen a few times so for me it's just getting old. But I do get your advice and what you mean don't worry I'm not ignoring it.

Artsy girls need to feel those emotions man, get a scarf and brood.

Or you could try OKCupid, man, no shame in that. You could very easily find someone going to your school and then just hang out with them.

JoJo94

I didn't send a picture, I just said "You should read Akumetsu, it seems like something you'd be into."

Artsy girls need to feel those emotions man, get a scarf and brood.

Or you could try OKCupid, man, no shame in that. You could very easily find someone going to your school and then just hang out with them.

I can't pull off a scarf.

Ahh, he knows how to google I hope.
I fed him the line about it being the Japanese Punisher, even though he's not Matt. Probably should have told him it was Deathnote with a sense of humor instead.

You ever had one of those days where you don't have the energy to do anything so you just watch shitty tv shows? I'm having one of those days. At least I got some MH4 codes. Anybody still need one?

Same with Dota 2!

Eh both League and Dota lose their appeal over time, especially if you don't have friends that play.

You ever had one of those days where you don't have the energy to do anything so you just watch shitty tv shows? I'm having one of those days. At least I got some MH4 codes. Anybody still need one?
I have days like that, but I sleep instead of watching shitty tv shows.

JoJo94

Well sorry for being depressing guys...on a lighter note

Fucking Game of Thrones episode actually made me yell out in anger, and also how did everyone feel about the Nintendo Direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom