• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
3U?? That's so 2012 nerd!

4159244-run+away+crying.gif

Well sorry for being depressing guys...on a lighter note

Fucking Game of Thrones episode actually made me yell out in anger, and also how did everyone feel about the Nintendo Direct.

Didn't see what I wanted but I was happy with the MH4 bundle and excited to see what Harada is cooking up.

I play games by myself all the time, including Dota 2. Except WoW when I do raids.

You love it!

I played League for the longest time..just got tired of it.

I used to play WoW when I was 15/16..was good too..I can't anymore though..I let that fucking game consume my life I won't do it again.

Jman014

I used to play WoW when I was 15/16..was good too..I can't anymore though..I let that fucking game consume my life I won't do it again.

I spend like 1-2 hours a day doing daily stuff in WoW then I'm technically done, but on Tuesdays that's when raids reset so I do my LFRs then in one sitting. Haven't done any raids on normal/heroic/mythic yet but probably later in the xpac. Not feeling it right now.

I'm sorry.

I'm not the biggest fan of that show. I prefer the IT crowd.

I binged Portlandia for a bit today..that show is fantastic.

I spend like 1-2 hours a day doing daily stuff in WoW then I'm technically done, but on Tuesdays that's when raids reset so I do my LFRs then in one sitting. Haven't done any raids on normal/heroic/mythic yet but probably later in the xpac. Not feeling it right now.
I played at the end of WotLK and seriously in Cata, I quit at the end of Cata because that game had completely consumed my life and I needed to stop. Was in the top 10 for holy paladins on my server at the end of cata.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Ah Jeeze. Dat Gore Magala's a tough cookie.
Its poison blitz or whatever takes a huge chunk of your stamina when you shield.

I just play about 1-2 matches a league a day. Having friends help.

Im here if anyone else wants to play league.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I binged Portlandia for a bit today..that show is fantastic.

I played at the end of WotLK and seriously in Cata, I quit at the end of Cata because that game had completely consumed my life and I needed to stop. Was in the top 10 for holy paladins on my server at the end of cata.

On my list of "Real shows" are that, Bojack Horseman and a SHITTON other things.

Then theres my anime list. And my manga list. And my video game list.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Just beat the Beginner and Intermediate monsters. This is a lot of fun. I'm really liking the Switch Axe. It looks so baller.

Its poison blitz or whatever takes a huge chunk of your stamina when you shield.

I just play about 1-2 matches a league a day. Having friends help.

Im here if anyone else wants to play league.
I ended up switching to the LAN server before just quitting.

On my list of "Real shows" are that, Bojack Horseman and a SHITTON other things.

The pilot is amazing, it's one of the funniest episodes.

Archgan

I recently got access to Netflix again and was originally just going to watch the episodes of Sunny I've never seen, but instead filled my queue with 20 TV shows/movies and started re-watching Archer.

This being my first time playing a monster hunter game I had a lot of fun and the only complaint I have is that you cant run with your weapon out and the camera.

Certain weapons have much, much higher movement speeds when your gear is out. Switch Axe and Dual Blades have basically normal movement.

JoJo94

I know I'll be getting into that new Fire Emblem game once it comes out, but it's not coming out soon so I just have to find something else.

Really excited for that too...Also still waiting for SMT x Fire Emblem...I really hope this doesn't become my The Last Guardian because Maragi could get so much revenge.

You know full well I can't control it.

You are a failure as a Stand User then.

So I just put this as my FB status

"So I just tried crack for the first time.

I have to say its pretty good. It looks nice, it feels smooth, load times fine, I mean the cameras a bit weird, and I cant run with my weapon out but crack is great im gonna buy it when it comes out.

Oh wait did I say crack? I mean Monster Hunter...same thing"

I have to say its pretty good. It looks nice, it feels smooth, load times fine, I mean the cameras a bit weird, and I cant run with my weapon out but crack is great im gonna buy it when it comes out.

Haha!
Facebook.

Yeah that's about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom