• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

Keep forgetting the manga exists

Anime > Manga

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

Emouse

Man the Xrd music is so good, I wonder when the OST is out, unless it's already out and I just don't know it

Even listening to the music makes me wanna play

JoJo94

So I just put this as my FB status

"So I just tried crack for the first time.

I have to say its pretty good. It looks nice, it feels smooth, load times fine, I mean the cameras a bit weird, and I cant run with my weapon out but crack is great im gonna buy it when it comes out.

Oh wait did I say crack? I mean Monster Hunter...same thing"

If only you had a photoshop picture of you looking like you're on drugs...or just use Tyrone from Chappelle Show

On my list of "Real shows" are that, Bojack Horseman and a SHITTON other things.

Then theres my anime list. And my manga list. And my video game list.

Isn't the mayor GOAT in portlandia?

Rank the three parts of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Part 2 has the best everything, best opener, best Jojo, not best badguy but close enough.
Then part 1, and honestly, even with the super high budget, I've found part 3 a little meh personally.

I know the Monster Hunter hype is strong, and it should be because fucking Monster Hunter. But has anyone got 3D After Burner II yet? I'm sure it as good, as the based God himself Kamiya likes it so it surely must be good.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Isn't the mayor GOAT in portlandia?

Part 2 has the best everything, best opener, best Jojo, not best badguy but close enough.
Then part 1, and honestly, even with the super high budget, I've found part 3 a little meh personally.

Those are shows I have NEVER seen. So I have no idea.

Ahh. Well 3U is going right in the trash the day 4U comes out. I can't believe how overpowered you are for the demo. The charge blade set is the fucking Brachy set. Hell, the insect glaive is the new flagship monster, the Seregios or whatever.

croten

Ahh. Well 3U is going right in the trash the day 4U comes out. I can't believe how overpowered you are for the demo. The charge blade set is the fucking Brachy set. Hell, the insect glaive is the new flagship monster, the Seregios or whatever.

You can't play 4G on a TV screen

Mathaou

legacy of cane
0.o the fucking tutorials 15 hours long
WOOF

Longer.
It's a joke. Most people put like 200+ hours into 3U, so anything below 50+ hours is considered the tutorial.

Pat, I love that youtube comment you were talking about in the Christmascast, about you putting more that 200+ hours into 3U and someone replied with, "Did you even start?"

Siiiiick.

Holy shit, this phial Axe combo. I think I have to use this thing.

Charge Blades gunna be the new thing I put time into. It's a superior feeling sword and shield without the utility, but using the superior axe moves from the Switch Axe moveset as it's charge attacks, and it does tons of KO damage and variation in power and ability. Both it and the Glaive are easily the most complex weapons, especially compared to stuff like the Lance and Longsword, which are still great, don't get me wrong, they're just simpler ideologically.

Neol

Coming from Monster Hunter Tri on Wii, loving the little changes they did to lance. Also got a cool new jump attack too. :D

And I see the GS is still the hit and run powerhouse as it always is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom