• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.. it is morning.. kinda. That's what i've been reading. Crack talk while Pat was dealing out more fo everyone.
tumblr_inline_n85uh2kIo31so6i5v.jpg
Also I keep thinking you're misses bull
Oh the Vita is ergonomic as fuck. It's amazing, especially compared to the hand-destroying 3DS. My issue is just that my eyes can't take small screens for any extended period of time.
Ah alright, I'm glad my eyes don't lie about how something would feel then
Bummer. You can make do with an 8 GB, but you'll have to delete and redownload a lot of stuff. I recently had to go and delete Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and a bunch of other nonsense because I needed room for Danganronpa, Tearaway, P4G, and other bullshit. I would of bought them physically, but considering the deals on them, I just went digital. PS+ makes it worse management wise with all the games it gives you too. Man, PS+ is so good for Vita. You usually get more than 2 games a month since crossbuy. I'll probably replay The Swapper on my Vita even though it was advertised as the PS4 game on the month.
If need be I'll go for a 16 one but I don't mind uninstalling stuff I don't play all the time and redownloading it later if I need to
I wonder how bad the addiction will get when MonHun releases and people are playing it on a new 3ds.
It'll be like everyone's wearing red skull pins

Zenfalcia

The current demo is only a small tease of what's to come.

But man when that game comes out...I don't think I'll be able to stop myself.

It's barely anything compared to the full game. It's not even the length of the tutorial.

I don't think anyone here will be able to stpp themselves.

ultimax

yep, his time is now. The age of the goodwil is over. Maybe playing the demo will help out everyone early and make it easier since they know most of the controls by then.

Tutorial.

I dunno, some e-celeb or something misses bull likes.

im confused. how is the tutorial 50 hours? lol

demidar

You're basically shit tier until you put a lot in to the game.

"You've only played 200 hours? Pfft, you haven't even started playing the game."

Edit: I should really pick up KH2.5. It's been a long time since I played KH2 and I've never played BBS before because I never had a PSP. I just forgot about it since I was playing my Wii U.

Zenfalcia

MH, right? This is the reason why I'm avoiding these games. It seems to require a massive amount of time put into it in order to even get anywhere and I know that if I start playing it, I'm going to go the way of Pat and going to get addicted to it.

Even garbage like Freedom Wars managed to keep me busy for tens of hours and it seems to just be a shit version of a lot of hunter games in a way (a.k.a "or so I've heard")

Well, you can play with friend
er
s and have more fun while doing massive amounts of time. Pat is trying to get everyone addicted since he loves it.

So, if you put enough effort to spend tens of hours in freedom wars, you'd probably dump more time in MH if it's so much better.

There was a lot of crack sharing and consuming going on yesterday, I can still smell it and this was only the sample, you're all gonna go crazy once supplies come in on the 13th February.

Zenfalcia

Yeah, but I just really, really hate playing on handhelds. If it were on the Wii U, I (against my better judgment) would have probably been succesfully tempted by the crack and spend the rest of the year playing the game.

Besides, I don't have a demo code, so I can't try it out. I'm also from Europe, so connections would be terrible if I played wirb frienders.

There is monster hunter 3U which is on wii u i think.

I'm sure some EU frienders have some left over codes. Yeah, the connection would probably be very bad.

Yeah, but I just really, really hate playing on handhelds. If it were on the Wii U, I (against my better judgment) would have probably been succesfully tempted by the crack and spend the rest of the year playing the game.

Besides, I don't have a demo code, so I can't try it out. I'm also from Europe, so connections would be terrible if I played wirb frienders.

Got some EU codes if you want a one way ticket to rehab

Zenfalcia

Yeah, but I'm guessing everyone here is switching to 4.
And yeah, playing with frienders probably isn't a good idea because of it.

Ooh, you....goddamn it! Maybe... Maybe one sniff. That wouldn't hurt, right?

The connection might not be that bad.. You don't know.. There are other people in EU with MonHun who would probably play with you.

So, you're going to try the crack? Ok, have fun.

Alfebit

Banned
Yeah, but I'm guessing everyone here is switching to 4.
And yeah, playing with frienders probably isn't a good idea because of it.

Ooh, you....goddamn it! Maybe... Maybe one sniff. That wouldn't hurt, right?
I'm up for a round to test out the connection since I'm all the way on the best coast.

Zenfalcia

My 3DS mostly just sits there until something comes out that I let consume my life until I beat it. Then it's back to DaS and fighting games.

I'm quite the opposite, my 3ds is always with me for the multiple games i've yet to complete and my other games just kinda sit and gather dust.

I'm quite the opposite, my 3ds is always with me for the multiple games i've yet to complete and my other games just kinda sit and gather dust.
I only have a few games, I occasionally pop in Animal Crossing and see how the neighbors are doing but that's about it.

This guy's living the dream

Don't look at the comments, although I understand why people react that way (his comiket goods weigh 25 kilos)

At least he's enjoying the trip.
I mean..I love me some moe stuff but he's overdone it just a little bit <.<

Zenfalcia

I only have a few games, I occasionally pop in Animal Crossing and see how the neighbors are doing but that's about it.

I have many and they also take very long to finish.. except phoenix wright.
Holy fuck that's a lot of stuff. I just don't understand why he got so popular.

Because he's living the dream...

Edit: i'm reading it too literally. It's probably just saying he's from switzerland

Zenfalcia

Damn he got a nice, spacious house.

In a suit, he looks just like a regular guy.

That he does, that's until you see him take out his wallet which would probably be an anime thing. Probably Love Live.
No money atm, gotta wait until Feb 6th. Gonna pick up REreMake, fightstick, and some 3DS games, with some tea and incense.

Ah, well, maybe next time you'll have some money when they go on sale again.

That he does, that's until you see him take out his wallet which would probably be an anime thing. Probably Love Live.

Ah, well, maybe next time you'll have some money when they go on sale again.

Eh maybe, I get paid again in March, I'll probably save like $200 for the Summer Sale.

Celty is best girl tho gat damn.

Zenfalcia

Much like Kantai Collection, this Love Live business suddenly exploded without me knowing.

Nah, Kantai collection and love live have been a huge thing for a while. This is just based on how much fanart of them i've seen over the year(s).
Eh maybe, I get paid again in March, I'll probably save like $200 for the Summer Sale.

Celty is best girl tho gat damn.

Sounds like a plan.

She is. Dat body.

Nah, Kantai collection and love live have been a huge thing for a while. This is just based on how much fanart of them i've seen over the year(s).

Sounds like a plan.

She is. Dat body.
I honestly didn't know what Kantai Collection was until about 2 months ago. Never paid that much attention to it.

Dat personality tho.

I was browsing that swiss anime guy thread and saw this.. woof..

Do you care about it now? What's not to like about cute ship grils?

Persona-what? :p

Yea it's alright, I heard it's like a card game or something that got an anime? I think?

Her person- oh..dat ass..

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom