• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Bayonetta 2 is still fun. Like damn. I'm trying to avoid Monster Hunting 4 Crack.

you won't be able to. Pat will push it too hard for you to avoid forever.
I'll watch it in a few minutes, everyone loves cute ship girls!

I'm still wondering how DRRR got better as the show went on, usually it's the other way around.

yeah they do!

I havent seen the new season yet.. i suppose i should.

It's on CR. Episode 2 came out yesterday.

I wonder how they will implement
torn clothes animation

Don't tell me they already did that on episode 1

That would happen if the character take certain amount of damage or something like that in the game.

Also, I think Origami Killer visits my place. It's been raining heavily for few hours.

Zenfalcia

I wonder how they will implement
torn clothes animation

Don't tell me they already did that on episode 1

That would happen if the character take certain amount of damage or something like that in the game.

They already did it. It's nice :p needs more damage though.

"Will Hunt Monstars 4 Crack"

Back to MH3U, rip my soul

giphy.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I like Josuke more than Jotaro, he's like a combination of Josephs and Jotaro's good aspects with his own mixed in.
I find Josuke snapping when you insult his hair pretty dumb. Jotaro just kicked ass and said, "Yare yare" across the world. As far as I've read of Pt. 4, Josuke hasn't even left his hometown
(except for that one time when his friend was kidnapped)

Yo to you Vita dudes, is an 8 card enough? Or would getting a 16 or 32 on top of that be a good idea?
I got one 16GB card for like $20 IIRC, and I have just filled it up. Oh well, looks like I'll need to either buy another one or just never download games again.

Be a man. Get a 64 GB. There's no other option. I'm actually pretty bummed that I'm having to delete things on my 64 to put more on it recently. I pay with the convenience of being able to access anything always by having each thing take up like 1 GB or more.
You... you have a lot of games.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Their kawaii-ness only makes them more effective!

I just had a horrible image of a really sad, sick, African child laying in bed, and someone just paints the anime eyes and blush on him.

B-B-Baaaaaka.

Anyone else have horrible thoughts sometimes? Just me?
Please God I swear I'm not a bad man.

I don't get it. We've had tons of weird conversations about stuff, but this is where you guys draw the line? We didn't even really talk about it. We just brought up the fact that they exist.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Is this a moe version of rabies?

Well, we have ebola-chan. I'm sure rabies-chan exists somewhere.

Don't forget STD-chan and WNV-Chan and AIDS-chan and HIV-chan and...

Their kawaii-ness only makes them more effective!

I just had a horrible image of a really sad, sick, African child laying in bed, and someone just paints the anime eyes and blush on him.

B-B-Baaaaaka.

Anyone else have horrible thoughts sometimes? Just me?
Please God I swear I'm not a bad man.
"We" went full 4chan.
Especially me, sorry.

I don't get it. We've had tons of weird conversations about stuff, but this is where you guys draw the line? We didn't even really talk about it. We just brought up the fact that they exist.

It's more that a person posts an "lol wat" and then some people get on board. That or ebola-chan is far more acceptable, or because ebola chan came up as part of the ebola topic I dunno.
Hey, I'll play 3U with you later tonight. It's FRIDAY bitches! I'm staying up past my bedtime and drinking 2 cans of pop!
"what a badass" Sounds fine.

Still open to play anyone anytime.

Zenfalcia

I like to think everyone is joking around and playing it up.
It's probably not true, but whatever.

So Enhanced Steam has a way to add up exactly what you've spent on Steam, and I compared that to what my library is worth. There's a lot of humble bundles that are missing probably, but

I've spent $1110.62 and my games would cost $3982.64 and require just over a terabyte to install all of them.

Zenfalcia

So Enhanced Steam has a way to add up exactly what you've spent on Steam, and I compared that to what my library is worth. There's a lot of humble bundles that are missing probably, but

I've spent $1110.62 and my games would cost $3982.64 and require just over a terabyte to install all of them.

Didn't we do a thing like that in the past with some website that calculates your steam library cost, games actually played and time spend playing games.

croten

Oh, how do you check that?

Mathaou

legacy of cane

Since I only buy games my shitty computer can play (or were on sale for super cheap), I only have 50 in my Steam library. Most of them were indie titles, so I would be no where near there.

I'm not at home so I can't check, but last time it said I had spent $500~ and the total cost would have been around $2000, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom