• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so you're just wrong, then.

Real reply, how does everyone being "mediocre" AKA of a moderate quality except for two make a bad cast? That makes no sense. If anything the cast would be nothing special, not outright bad by that listing.

I'm trying to be objective as I can when I say mediocre. Personally I don't think any of them are good and most are just plain bad. But that's probably because I was spoiled on how good the subs for jojo, etc are that when I hear about KLK being super good, I watch it and just see how fucking nothing the voices.

I barely watch any Japanese subs. I'm a dub first kind of guy. I don't like the gurren sub, I barely like any subs in general.

If you want my total biased opinion fuck that sub. I can only handle 3 episodes and I'll never be watching it subbed again. Even if the dub isn't great, at least I can stomach it from the trailers I've seen. There's nothing worse for anime than just boring Japanese voices.

Alright, let's stop. I don't want the next 3 pages to be bad dick innuendos.

Dont-Make-That-Face-You-Love-It-Anna-Kendrick.gif

Emouse

I'm pretty sure I've had Heavy Day on repeat for the past 3 hours, we should play Xrd over the weekend maybe yo

Anyway I'm calling it a night, later frienders

I'm trying to be objective as I can when I say mediocre. Personally I don't think any of them are good and most are just plain bad. But that's probably because I was spoiled on how good the subs for jojo, etc are that when I hear about KLK being super good, I watch it and just see how fucking nothing the voices.

I barely watch any Japanese subs. I'm a dub first kind of guy. I don't like the gurren sub, I barely like any subs in general.

If you want my total biased opinion fuck that sub. I can only handle 3 episodes and I'll never be watching it subbed again. Even if the dub isn't great, at least I can stomach it from the trailers I've seen. There's nothing worse for anime than just boring Japanese voices.

PYeZ7st.gif

I'm pretty sure I've had Heavy Day on repeat for the past 3 hours, we should play Xrd over the weekend maybe yo

Anyway I'm calling it a night, later frienders
Big Blast Sonic is such a better song. I'm bummed out they didn't make a console specific opening for Xrd using that song.

One thing I forgot to mention about Xrd's story is that, if there are more dlc characters, it gives me an idea about who some might be. I'm talking about
Johnny and Gabriel.
The way I figure it, since they already have a model in story mode, they would have a higher chance to get in the roster. Of course, it might mean absolutely nothing and I could be completely wrong, but it made me think.

Big Blast Sonic is such a better song. I'm bummed out they didn't make a console specific opening for Xrd using that song.
I love both songs equally, but yeah, that would have been awesome. I'm curious though, do you think there will be any vocal versions of the characters' specific songs? I'm not that familiar with how it works, but I know that some of the older songs had awesome vocal versions.

Zenfalcia

The Last Guardian
God of War
Man Vs Wild
Amnesia
Silent Hill.. which kinda works?
Game of thrones
Little big planet.
Has skyward sword been mentioned yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom