• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know at least 3 writing sites that are pretty good, even for books as well. Even if two of them weren't for me.

I am no too far into Movie culture so I have no idea how many sites are there for those.

What are their names? If they really are a better place to talk about anything then I'd rather be posting there.

If you look up some match footage, you can get a sense of what buttons are good with the character in most situations and what people do to get in. That's the main thing I look at when watching match footage. I'll find some videos with a good Cerabella.

EDIT: Here it is
I'm gonna pass out for the night, but thanks. Seeing most of his use of normals for starting stuff. I gotta learn to link into those air kicks.
People like to feel superior in comparison of others. It's an inherent trait.
Basically.
I know at least 3 writing sites that are pretty good, even for books as well. Even if two of them weren't for me.

I am no too far into Movie culture so I have no idea how many sites are there for those.
Aren't those directly linked to popularity? The more people, the higher chance of having people who will outright dismiss things. A writing forum is way less popular.

360pages

What are their names? If they really are a better place to talk about anything then I'd rather be posting there.

Fictionpress is pretty good if you know where to Look for forums that are active.

I hate Wattpad, but they have some decent forums, there are still elitist, but it's usually still very proper and kind there.

There was another really good one, but the name legit escapes me.

360pages

I'm gonna pass out for the night, but thanks. Seeing most of his use of normals for starting stuff. I gotta learn to link into those air kicks.
Basically.

Aren't those directly linked to popularity? The more people, the higher chance of having people who will outright dismiss things. A writing forum is way less popular.

Popularity isn't an excuse to let shit get bad though. The real irony of those statements in the Swiss thread is that while a guy can get to go to Japan and actually met people there. Most people on there are just commenting on how lame he is in front of their computers on a gaming site.

Popularity isn't an excuse to let shit get bad though. The real irony of those statements in the Swiss thread is that while a guy can get to go to Japan and actually met people there. Most people on there are just commenting on how lame he is in front of their computers on a gaming site.
I'm just saying mean, hypocritical people have a higher chance of showing up the bigger your user base. As more people come in, even if only 10% of that userbase are assholes, that number steadily climbs as the total number of users does.

It's not that it's an excuse to let things through, it's that at a point, not only does it become insanely hard to manage, but you end up with a lot of people with a certain bias, even though it might be a small percentage of the userbase.

Don't do it man. You have too much to live for! Just think of all those video games you could buy and all that food you could eat.
I do. But then I see something like
886eef9ffe55d944410b106df131bb71.jpg
And I'm all like

Fictionpress is pretty good if you know where to Look for forums that are active.

I hate Wattpad, but they have some decent forums, there are still elitist, but it's usually still very proper and kind there.

There was another really good one, but the name legit escapes me.

I checked out fictionpress. Tried to find the video game forum and failed. Then I tried to look for the anime forum and I managed to find one. I don't know why it was RPing, story creation, and anime combined, but whatever. I tried to look for a thread on the current season of anime or something similar. Couldn't find it. So, what gives?

Edit: It's late. I'm going to go to sleep. If you like this site more than GAF then all i can say is "ok". Personally, I don't see what makes it better.

I keep buying clothes, since those have an immediate gain as where anime figures only heal my soul. But goddammit I want anime figures!
Luckily, I'm good with money.

I'm going to throw my tax return away, I can already feel it...
Fffffuuuuuck I don't even know what that is and I think that's cool
She's riding her own tail! That's the most adorable thing ever!

360pages

I checked out fictionpress. Tried to find the video game forum and failed. Then I tried to look for the anime forum and I managed to find one. I don't know why it was RPing, story creation, and anime combined, but whatever. I tried to look for a thread on the current season of anime or something similar. Couldn't find it. So, what gives?

It called Culture Anime Review/ Manga. Though the current problem with the forum is that everyone is on Skype now for some reason. So, everyone who joins the forum ends up in the Skype feed.

360pages

Edit: It's late. I'm going to go to sleep. If you like this site more than GAF then all i can say is "ok". Personally, I don't see what makes it better.

Well, it's legit a writing site. Like, NeoGaf is amazing for games, usually...but for things like Anime I either stay in this thread or go there. Also writing is a pretty big things as well.

Well, it's legit a writing site. Like, NeoGaf is amazing for games, usually...but for things like Anime I either stay in this thread or go there. Also writing is a pretty big things as well.

This is the only place online I really talk about anime. GAF is either surface scrubs or elitist assholes. All the other anime specific forums I've gone to have sucked a metric ton of penises.

Shackzam

Man the Charge Blade and Insect Glaive are god damn astounding. The new moves are almost all great across the board too.

I'm glad you got us on the crack Pat. I'm really enjoying playing the game and can feel myself getting better by learning. I can't wait to get in the real game and craft my own sword and shield, with my own armor set. My older brother used to be addicted to this shit when it was on ps2 and psp, it's moving on to me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom