• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh snap. this is getting intense. Be gentle with them

The hoodest let's players on YouTube can't be gentle, we're just too sweet, good brother. Badaboom, realest guys in the room!

Yo aaron what's your channel called
I tried looking up Skullkidz lps and didn't get shit

Here. We have like 100 subscribers which is probably why we don't show up for shit. We're starting new LPs in like a week and they're of a much higher quality on all fronts, so hold in there for that.

semisonic

Banned
The hoodest let's players on YouTube can't be gentle, we're just too sweet, good brother. Badaboom, realest guys in the room!

Here. We have like 100 subscribers which is probably why we don't show up for shit. We're starting new LPs in like a week and they're of a much higher quality on all fronts, so hold in there for that.

1-800-FUN-TIME may have been all I needed to see...
But I want to see more
Was interested to find that you sound both exactly like I thought you would and exactly how you look like you should sound.

Zenfalcia

For once I woke up in the morning.. what a surprise.

Oh, also, there's some ookami personified with dante art. some of it is pretty cute..

1-800-FUN-TIME may have been all I needed to see...
But I want to see more
Was interested to find that you sound both exactly like I thought you would and exactly how you look like you should sound.

Oh... Noooo. Don't go into our backlog, those old comedy videos are so cringey for me. Especially one of them... Blegh.

PS3.

Also everyone get ready cause my channel has some hype shit coming.

I'll pick it up later and we'll work out an end to this feud.

Didn't you say 101?

Aaron the key to beating him is to insult his waifu

You should stay tuned to my Let's Play channel on February 2nd.

I didn't believe Aaron about that unusable Christmas footage
I probably should've believed him

Nothing worked out with that video, we were just supposed to be general Christmas assholes in public, but we had to have my mom sub in filming and my friend just didn't want to do it because he was embarrassed.

It was awful.

ultimax

I'm really liking the Sonic LP. Dark Souls should be a lot of fun too

Skrams

I've only watched Part 1 of Sonic Adventure 2 and I think I watched a bit of the Way of the Samurai LP a while back. I'm not very qualified to say this, but is your friend always kind of a wet blanket? Or does he only get more involved with the things he actually likes and enjoys. His super unenthusiastic nature feels like Matt when he's super bummed about playing Downpour or Homecoming. You feel like the Pat of the conversation with having to keep it feeling more alive. Also Knuckles doing ORAs and fighting Vampires is either the most hilarious thing or the saddest thing.

I'm really liking the Sonic LP. Dark Souls should be a lot of fun too

Thanks! Dark Souls is a little more formal for the first couple parts, since we're actually talking about mechanics and controls. After that I just talk about how magic is the one true way to play.

Alright, I gotta get to bed. See y'all motherfuckers later!

I've only watched Part 1 of Sonic Adventure 2 and I think I watched a bit of the Way of the Samurai LP a while back. I'm not very qualified to say this, but is your friend always kind of a wet blanket? Or does he only get more involved with the things he actually likes and enjoys. His super unenthusiastic nature feels like Matt when he's super bummed about playing Downpour or Homecoming. You feel like the Pat of the conversation with having to keep it feeling more alive. Also Knuckles doing ORAs and fighting Vampires is either the most hilarious thing or the saddest thing.

He was like that for awhile, we had a conversation about it and he's far more into it now. Especially Dark Souls and Mirror's Edge. He's not into SA2 remotely and shits on it literally the entire time, but he gets more lively and and engaged a couple videos in.

And it's confirmed that Knuckles is a Joestar, he fights a fucking vampire bat! It makes perfect sense!

Oh... Noooo. Don't go into our backlog, those old comedy videos are so cringey for me. Especially one of them... Blegh.

I'll pick it up later and we'll work out an end to this feud.

Didn't you say 101?

You should stay tuned to my Let's Play channel on February 2nd.

Nothing worked out with that video, we were just supposed to be general Christmas assholes in public, but we had to have my mom sub in filming and my friend just didn't want to do it because he was embarrassed.

It was awful.
Nah 101 isnt recorded yet

It's fine! Luckily it's a weekend. I'm watching FNF and then going to watch anime. So, there's that.

I also just loaded up FNF, then probably gonna throw on some music and get my XML work done since I can finally do it. Then maybe some Portlandia.

What the fuck is your avatar?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
And that's Dead Rising 2: Off the Record finished. Just burning through that backlog of shit I've had sitting around half-finished for years. Killer is Dead, Sonic Generations, and DR2:OTR in the last couple days. Up next is Yakuza 3, and that'll finish up all the old stuff. Then I'll just have the newer stuff to worry about (Kamen Rider, Dark Souls 2, Miku 2, Skyrim, etc). But those are all fine. I don't think I've owned any of those for longer than a couple months. They haven't been sitting in my library for years like the other stuff.

God I'm so bad at telling people's faces apart. White, black, asian, no difference. I just generally don't know who the fuck anybody is

1188332-999_02.jpg

?

Skrams

The fuck? They renamed Oingo Boingo to Zenyatta Mondatta?

Yeah, it's a bit weird. They don't want to get sued for saying Oingo and Boingo even though it's clearly written on his book, but they're fine referencing an album from The Police. It's not like this is the first time they've done it though. It's just the first time that it's even way more obvious to a person who hasn't read the manga.

Yeah, it's a bit weird. They don't want to get sued for saying Oingo and Boingo even though it's clearly written on his book, but they're fine referencing an album from The Police. It's not like this is the first time they've done it though. It's just the first time that it's even way more obvious to a person who hasn't read the manga.

Copyright can be a silly thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom