• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't much more to say. When we're done we talk about the drawings, and give critics, and ways how we can improve. Are you interested?
Touché

To an extent yea, need something to kick me back to drawing after I took a 3 day break, I also need to work on my speed as well

So I played a bit of MHU4 and my god are the controls shit. Moving the camera is killing the enjoyment for me.

tumblr_lvuucw0YpY1qzp9weo1_400.jpg

git gud

Gamer Y

FIIIINNEE it can be anime style.

So how would the character stuff work?
Friender's submit real life photos of themselves to get an anime version of themselves?
And who exactly gets to have a character in the game?
That's up to you nerds, I wanted oberon to do so you guys would have an idea of how it would be like.

Welcome back to the front lines soldier.
Lets hope I don't end up KIA
So I played a bit of MHU4 and my god are the controls shit. Moving the camera is killing the enjoyment for me.
I just tap L to center the camera and use the monster lock which centers the camera on the monster instead of where you're facing when you tap L. Also use camera angle 5 and behavior 2 I think
Gaming side can be the worst.
What happened now

Skrams

eqghq2.gif

GOD! That opening just sums up everything bad about anime and why I give absolutely not one single fuck about judging the idiots who love that trash.

I'm not defending it or anything as I have no idea what it is, but do you find the music kind of weirdly calming at least? If I close my eyes and don't see bearladies licking honey off of each other then the music's kind of super soothing.

Lets hope I don't end up KIA

I just tap L to center the camera and use the monster lock which centers the camera on the monster instead of where you're facing when you tap L. Also use camera angle 5 and behavior 2 I think

What happened now
You'll be finneee.

Yeah 100 is the level cap but lvl 90 is the cap for the Mists of Pandaria content so that when you get the boost you HAVE to go through the Warlords content. It's just so you can skip everything but the Warlords content.

NERD!

jk <3

Actually how I played for like 35 hours was using my right thumb and swapping between face buttons and the camera. I would mostly use the L-camera lock and occasionally spin the camera, and only to the right.

I can't do claw, even on a real controller.

For games like MH, I usually just mash the camera reset button.

Jman014

NERD!

jk <3

I love it! I haven't actually used my lvl 90 boost since I don't really find leveling alts fun. I just hang out in my garrison on my death knight after I've done everything I need to do in the morning. Althought I can say that the majority of people I know, if now all, love leveling alts and will even get on other servers that are connected to ours and create more toons to get around the 11 character restriction on each server. I can safely say that I'm more geared for raids than most if not all of my guild, so I have that going for me whenever I decide to actually do more than just LFRs. You can just gear up by doing garrison missions. You don't even need to do heroic dungeons to gear up anymore if you don't want to. Unless you're not lazy like me and want to do the legendary questline stuff, then you HAVE to do specific heroics for stuff.

Anyways here have Korra dancing to K Pop
2225816c57.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom