• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike0dude

Not even Yakuza talk about sexy Kiryu
0U4QoiW.gif

shit his tattoo isn't even finished in Yakuza 0 yet? that's awesome D:

God damn it Vidula you're sucking me back into the MMO hell..I made an account. What's the monthly sub rate? $15?

Yep. There's a free trial as well. Let me refer you? ;D

Fair warning though, like most MMO's it has a slow start. Starts picking up around level 20. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Yep. There's a free trial as well. Let me refer you? ;D

Fair warning though, like most MMO's it has a slow start. Starts picking up around level 20. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Sure, account name is the same as Gaf. I gotta download it though so it'll be awhile. If I like it I'm buying the CE for the Coeurl mount..because Coeurls are fucking rad as shit.

RIP Cthulu

FF 14 confirmed to be Destiny.

I know.. RIP Cthulhu's GPA.

Sure, account name is the same as Gaf. I gotta download it though so it'll be awhile. If I like it I'm buying the CE for the Coeurl mount..because Coeurls are fucking rad as shit..

PM me your email. I need it to send it.

Also, if you plan on buying it I think the CE is on sale right now on PSN if you're playing on console.

That's the rule 63 version of me, Titania.
What do you guys think?

You're spending your time making a dating sim for the Best Friends (looks great btw) and I've been sucked back into MMO purgatory. Was nice knowing you guys, I'll be back in a few months just laughing for no reason at all. Much like this..

kira-s-laugh-o.gif

demidar

You're spending your time making a dating sim for the Best Friends (looks great btw) and I've been sucked back into MMO purgatory. Was nice knowing you guys, I'll be back in a few months just laughing for no reason at all. Much like this..

kira-s-laugh-o.gif

That guy looks like a grown up Yosuke. Still continuing being an annoyance I see.

Oberon

Banned
I think Aryn is too close to Aryan.

Well then, is there another female name for Aaron?

OPTION 3. CHOOSE OPTION 3.

kira-s-laugh-o.gif

Oh my god, you're actually doing it

am I in it?

Rule 63 version of ourselves eh. If I cared enough to post pictures of me I wonder what mine would look like.

Guys, this is not actualy a thing. I have not idea how to program anything.
That's just a drawing.

Every now and again I question if my hatred for Brad is justified.

Then I remember any of the GOTY podcasts.

Then I remember that I am justified and continue with my hatred.

I feel the same and I wish I understood it.

I'd rather be apathetic to his personality/opinions than feel contempt.

Jman014

I played back in late Wrath and Cata.

Is FF14 good? Between school, friends,anime, and gaming I really don't have time for much. If it's good I might try it.
What was your main?
Honestly the combat system is just a slower version of WoW's but the way it's presented and the way the fights are handled are just much more interactive than WoW's. One character can play and switch to any Job at will so you can be playing a Paladin one second and a Black Mage the next.
Already sounds more interesting than WoW.
That's the rule 63 version of me, Titania.
What do you guys think?
I have glasses too!

That's how you do it, Kiryu! I hope Haruka is singing Konnan!

What was your main?

Already sounds more interesting than WoW.

I have glasses too!

That's how you do it, Kiryu! I hope Haruka is singing Konnan!

I was in the top 10 for holy paladins on my server at the end of Cata. I was a sub for Down For Life. I don't know if they're still around or not.

I feel the same and I wish I understood it.

I'd rather be apathetic to his personality/opinions than feel contempt.

He's really childish. Like if it doesn't interest him, he wants none of it. All of the wrestling talk on the cast get's cut real short, and almost throws a tantrum when he doesn't get his way, AKA GOTY discussions.

Oberon

Banned
GIVE HER THE MEDUSA FIGURE

Yeah, I would date you if I was a cute anime girl

Nah he's way better then Yosuke.

FF14..same thing really.

Git gud at programming so I can stealth romance R63 Pat.

That's not the main game tho.
It's possible only in the second disk, in which everyone is your sister.

I've read Death Note.

Eryn? Arynn also works, even if it's just an extra "N".

Ok, I stand corrected
Option 4 should be Talk about DmC

You'll never have the Heart of the rule 63 version of me like that.

Fun fact: Her hair is just barelly londer than mine

I personally think so.

Definitely not a game for everyone, but hey Pat even re-upped his sub for it at one point. There's clearly some sort of draw if even he came back even if only for a few days.

I really liked the game but as soon as I found out that you can have every class and every skill on one character I immediately made the foolish choice to try to level up 3 evenly at the same time. That ended my run in the game pretty quickly, and unfairly to the game

Yeah, I would date you if I was a cute anime girl

That's not the main game tho.
It's possible only in the second disk, in which everyone is your sister.

Ok, I stand corrected

You'll never have the Heart of the rule 63 version of me like that.

Fun fact: Her hair is just barelly londer than mine
Sounds great. A dating sim taking place in the Oreimo World.

Nice!
Were they Horde or Alliance?
Horde, although they might be something different now since when I left they were talking about server hopping.

I really liked the game but as soon as I found out that you can have every class and every skill on one character I immediately made the foolish choice to try to level up 3 evenly at the same time. That ended my run in the game pretty quickly, and unfairly to the game
Yeah that's not a good path to take, usually in MMO's you level up your main Spec and then choose an alternate one later.

Jman014

I personally think so.

Definitely not a game for everyone, but hey Pat even re-upped his sub for it at one point. There's clearly some sort of draw if even he came back even if only for a few days.

I think my friend still plays it on her PS3.

I know Alfebit told me Lightning is in the game so yeah. Anyways.

Some people can do that but yeah that can be a killer. I've been playing since launch and I still don't have Dragoon and White Mage at 50. There's very close but I just haven't wanted to play them so I'm taking my time.

I think my friend still plays it on her PS3.

I know Alfebit told me Lightning is in the game so yeah. Anyways.

She was in game for an event to promote Lightning Returns. She's not actually in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom