• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need more people to gush over the cool shit. People only talking about Part 3 stands smh
Man do I know that feeling. Luckily I'll be on break when I can start it and I'll just fucking dump that shit all over myself.
Tell me when you guys die.
Crack and Guardian managed to take it down when I joined them earlier on our "first" try. Real first try everyone disconnected because magic

Shackzam

You're talking about
Echoes? It quotes Die Hard! Sound Effects as weapons is super sick. I actually wish they did more with it.

I just started, but
the little blond kid that's friends with Josuke. He just got done with his first fight.

And whoever typed "Ugh" During the hunt, jinxed it for all of us.

I just started, but
the little blond kid that's friends with Josuke. He just got done with his first fight.

And whoever typed "Ugh" During the hunt, jinxed it for all of us.

I didn't type that. Its an auto response when I get stunned. I got charged into then hit by the bomb while I was still getting up.

Was there 3 feints all in a row?

Yeah, I died, then Player 1 died, then I think it was player 3.

edit: then it was player 2. We all got hit in the corner then he grew his horns back and it was GG

No I was 3 and I didn't. It just happened so fast.

Edit. This demo isnt really holding me over until the 13th either. Im so down to hunt with you guys once that hits. That was my first time hunting in a team. It was rad.

No I was 3 and I didn't. It just happened so fast.

Edit. This demo isnt really holding me over until the 13th either. Im so down to hunt with you guys once that hits. That was my first time hunting in a team. It was rad.

Its meant to give people a taste of it to see if they enjoy it. I do agree that the stuff they give us in the demo isn't really optimal for this kind of hunt. We need way more traps for when his horns grow back so its easier to attack his head and a lot more potions.

Its meant to give people a taste of it to see if they enjoy it. I do agree that the stuff they give us in the demo isn't really optimal for this kind of hunt. We need way more traps for when his horns grow back so its easier to attack his head and a lot more potions.

Oh don't get me wrong, it's a great demo. Especially compared to the MH3U demo. I'm just fiending over here.

Edit. I'm in.

Oh don't get me wrong, it's a great demo. Especially compared to the MH3U demo. I'm just fiending over here.

I know how you feel.

Btw, if I knock you down while we're attacking it, I'm sorry. I just really need to get my charge going. Once my blade turns yellow or red I'll stop wild swinging and just run train on him.

AWWWW YEAHH FUCK YOU GORE.

And whoever player 4 was with all the mounts/knockdowns

BoXQBkRCQAAQqIy.jpg:large

I'm done for the night as well. Its gonna be so good when the full game finally comes with the shit ton of monsters to fight.

Sorry if I hit you guys. Gore is a hectic fight.

Yeah I think I got hit by someone when I was about to get my red charge, but it all worked out. We put in work.

Thanks. Fuck Gore and mount him until he can't handle it.

Yeah that gave me a lot of time to heal/fix my blade and knocking him down, especially when he had the horns, helped too.

Traps help, but he's a lot more calm without his horns. Some of his attacks also have long recovery so you can get a good hit in or two if you can read them.

This. Also whenever they go down hammers should go right to the head. Another thing is how godly the bombs can be. If a bowgunner puts the monster to sleep or if you catch it sleeping place bombs. Sleeping monsters take triple damage I belive from the first hit that wakes them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom