• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
If you're on GAF there's no reason why you shouldn't be on Ultros.

I've been wanting to resub to FFXIV for a while now. Will probably do so when Triple Triad becomes available at the very latest. Probably sooner though.

I just started the game a few days ago on the Cerberus server myself. Have fun.
Make sure you make your cat girl Waifu just right

Keep me updated. :p

Which server you going with?

Thismanknow.gif

My catgirl waifu is the toughest monk around.
Not counting all the other catgirl waifus above ilvl 90.

Join us on Chaos Cerberus. You might want to pick a class that starts in a city one of us is in. I started in Ul'dahn
I'm on Gilgamesh, it's where I get the best connection.

E the Shaggy

Based on hearing Pat raving about it, I tried Hearthstone yesterday.

I thought I'd start by putting in about half an hour or so...the next time I looked up, three hours had passed.

My God, what have I done?

Rizzi

You could always emulate it on your PC if you have the disk. Starting from scratch is a downside, but its super worth it.

I really need to finish it.

I do. It's sitting on my shelf with all of my other unplayed PS2 games.
Only problem is I do not have a disc drive in my PC. :p

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Just because that's where GAF plays doesn't mean that's where you should have to play. I go to Reddit as well which resides on Leviathan. Does that mean I should play there too?

Nobody who posts on GAF goes anywhere else on the internet. I have irrefutable proof of this.

F2mtSte.gif

Rizzi

My FF 14 lancer is level 26 or something. I got my chocobo, did the story quest that led me in to the thousand maw of blah blah blah dungeon and got kinda bored.

Nobody who posts on GAF goes anywhere else on the internet. I have irrefutable proof of this.

F2mtSte.gif

You know nothing good sir!

My FF 14 lancer is level 26 or something. I got my chocobo, did the story quest that led me in to the thousand maw of blah blah blah dungeon and got kinda bored.

There's a bit of a dead period as you get close to 30. Just push through.

Try doing some other stuff as well. Playing just one Class and going straight through is sure to cause fatigue.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
All this FFXIV talk and I'm sitting here with a computer that plays Half Life 2 on low settings and internet that lags a ton.

Zenfalcia

Based on hearing Pat raving about it, I tried Hearthstone yesterday.

I thought I'd start by putting in about half an hour or so...the next time I looked up, three hours had passed.

My God, what have I done?

You have found the crack you needed in your life and Pat is your dealer.

FFXIV's controller mode is super tempting me to get into it, since I already tried the free trial. I know I don't have time for it though, maybe in the summer I'll start my first Mahmorpiga.
I plan to read the other parts after stardust crusaders finishes. Don't parts 4 and 5 rely on part 3 and would spoil things?
4 relies on 3, 5 relies on 4, 6 relies on 3, Part 7 is better if you know 3.

croten

FFXIV's controller mode is super tempting me to get into it, since I already tried the free trial. I know I don't have time for it though, maybe in the summer I'll start my first Mahmorpiga.

4 relies on 3, 5 relies on 4, 6 relies on 3, Part 7 is better if you know 3.

Part 7 is also better if you know 6

All this FFXIV talk and I'm sitting here with a computer that plays Half Life 2 on low settings and internet that lags a ton.

You'd be amazed at how well optimized FF14 is.

Is there a /pet emote in this FF14?

Do you mean for patting someones head? Yes.

The controller support is quite nice. I prefer M&K but controller is perfectly usable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom