• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught up on the Game of Thrones lp and I have to say, I fucking love Ramsay. I wish I could play as him. I may actually check out Game of Thrones now.

Xiraiya

I just caught up on the Game of Thrones lp and I have to say, I fucking love Ramsay. I wish I could play as him. I may actually check out Game of Thrones now.

I will tell you right now, the game does Ramsay some justice. So if you start GoT hoping for that kind of villainy, you'll get it. But
it takes awhile for him to appear.

Skrams

That's only because the situation called for it! He can't do it for no reason!
also, he didn't actually piss himself if you remember correctly. He fakes it by spilling tea on himself.

The zero context ones are the best.

Yeah, I know. I did it for the jokes.
Man, the anime better be the best thing ever. The censoring will probably kill me though.

Xiraiya

Those types of characters are my absolute favorite. Having someone like Ramsay in a show, book, or game will guarantee I check it out, especially if they're playable.

I find him really interesting as a character in that setting, because he is essentially a pretty regular "Criminal Minds" tier sociopath in a fantasy/medieval world, instead of just being a guy who decided to become an evil piece of shit from unfortunate life experiences or something pathetic like that.

Which is not *really* a character type I recall ever seeing in that genre, so it makes for some great situations.

mike0dude

I had a weird dream that the new Reboot movies/tv show had been secretly released and that it was called Reboot: Annihilation.
my dreams suck.

My dreams lately have been about killing people.. so there's that..
I used to have those dreams when I was younger. I still remember one when I was 7 or 8 where it was me and some other random kid, and we were on a bench near a cliff. Then, for no reason, I pushed them off the cliff. It kinda weirded my 7 year old self out. Now I just dream about mundane shit.

Oberon

Banned
Good evening
Today, I had for some reason a hard time going back home, I missed the train for some dumb reasons, and the next one was 4 min late. The positive thing is that I saw for a girl wearing knee sock the first time this year even tho it's like 2 degree C (=35.6 F) outside, but ok, I won't say no to that.

Also, I am rewatching the Giant bomb endurance run again.
I love how they don't like Yukiko from the get go

My dreams lately have been about killing people.. so there's that..

I had a dream last week, Dante was in it, and for some reason things from destiny. I don't even play Destiny, but my little brother does and he seems to enjoy it.

Join us on Gilgamesh.

ApprehensiveRadiantHarrierhawk.gif

GIRUGAMESH.

Zenfalcia

I just bought FFXIV instead of REmake.

I don't know.

Rip in peace Mrgoodwil, it has been nice knowing you..
I used to have those dreams when I was younger. I still remember one when I was 7 or 8 where it was me and some other random kid, and we were on a bench near a cliff. Then, for no reason, I pushed them off the cliff. It kinda weirded my 7 year old self out. Now I just dream about mundane shit.

I never had dreams like that, but usually i forget most of the details of my dream by the end of the day.
Good evening
Today, I had for some reason a hard time going back home, I missed the train for some dumb reasons, and the next one was 4 min late. The positive thing is that I saw for a girl wearing knee sock the first time this year even tho it's like 2 degree C (=35.6 F) outside, but ok, I won't say no to that.

Also, I am rewatching the Giant bomb endurance run again.
I love how they don't like Yukiko from the get go

Well now you're here and had something good happen despite missing your train..
you'll probably never see thigh highs or over knees.

ApprehensiveRadiantHarrierhawk.gif

GIRUGAMESH.

I kept thinking of that everytime they mentioned that name.. ;_; it's too funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom