• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okingjrr

It's fine. It won't be that bad.
I hope so.

Part 5 is a lot better than Duwang, but it's bad enough that it hurts the story.

Luckily Parts 6 and 7 don't rely on 5 at all, so like Croten said, feel free to skip it. You're not missing much.

Duwang is also actually hilarious, and a fun way to reread Part 4
Ok, cool.
I like to experience things in order.
Remember when I said that I was going to play DMC2? Still planning on doing it. May the odds be ever in my favor.

His dammit I don't want to go into this hike again but everyone signing up is tempting me
Don't give into the crack!

Good evening
Today, I had for some reason a hard time going back home, I missed the train for some dumb reasons, and the next one was 4 min late. The positive thing is that I saw for a girl wearing knee sock the first time this year even tho it's like 2 degree C (=35.6 F) outside, but ok, I won't say no to that.

Also, I am rewatching the Giant bomb endurance run again.
I love how they don't like Yukiko from the get go
Hey! I had a relatively easier time getting home. Saw this one girl in leggings then remembered that love doesn't bloom on the battlefield train.

Jman014

My dreams lately have been about killing people.. so there's that..
I had a dream about being on a tractor once. I wish I had more dreams about things that I care about.
ApprehensiveRadiantHarrierhawk.gif

GIRUGAMESH.
Oh man that is old but hilarious still
Good evening
Today, I had for some reason a hard time going back home, I missed the train for some dumb reasons, and the next one was 4 min late. The positive thing is that I saw for a girl wearing knee sock the first time this year even tho it's like 2 degree C (=35.6 F) outside, but ok, I won't say no to that.
Like that one girl from Persona!

Zenfalcia

That video speaks to my inner weaboo.

I don't play FF XIV

It's still cringe worthy hilarious everytime i watch it.
I hope so.

What's the worst that can happen?
I had a dream about being on a tractor once. I wish I had more dreams about things that I care about.

Oh man that is old but hilarious still

Plague's farmer stand must've affected you! I have really random dreams.. so i guess that's a good thing?

Yeah it is!

Jman014

There's this anime convention in my city that happens I think twice a year and Janet Varney went to the January one last year to be a part of it's Women in Voice Acting panel. She was the only one that was for a cartoon, two or three more were video games and one was anime. There was also a Korra panel that she was on. I didn't know about the convention until after when I saw her being interviewed with others on a local news station.

I want a video game convention here.

Jman014

Just go to PAX, man.
How much do PAX tickets cost? It's pretty far from where I live. The local convention stuff is like 40-50 dollars.
Plague's farmer stand must've affected you! I have really random dreams.. so i guess that's a good thing?

Yeah it is!

I would pay for a way to have dreams all the time and remember them. And do that lucid dream shit where you become aware you're dreaming and you basically control what happens in the dream. I've never had that shit happen to me.

Oberon

Banned
Well now you're here and had something good happen despite missing your train..
you'll probably never see thigh highs or over knees.

Why tho? Why does nobody wear them? It's outrageous!

Hey! I had a relatively easier time getting home. Saw this one girl in leggings then remembered that love doesn't bloom on the battlefield train.

I manage to talk to her tho
I just asked her if she needed a tissue, she said yes, and then we exchanges smiles, the end

Like that one girl from Persona!

You're either refering to Yukiko or Marie, and in both cases that would be considerd an insult.

Zenfalcia

How much do PAX tickets cost? It's pretty far from where I live. The local convention stuff is like 40-50 dollars.

I would pay for a way to have dreams all the time and remember them. And do that lucid dream shit where you become aware you're dreaming and you basically control what happens in the dream. I've never had that shit happen to me.

It's not as fun as you think, it's pretty mundane. Lucid dreams seem like a cool idea, never really had one. What would you even do in the dream?
How did you even find this thing...

Dude.. the internet is a huge place filled with anything...

Zenfalcia

Why tho? Why does nobody wear them? It's outrageous!

I just asked her if she needed a tissue, she said yes, and then we exchanges smiles, the end

You're either refering to Yukiko or Marie, and in both cases that would be considerd an insult.

It's hard to get them since they aren't normally sold at most stores or very popular. At least not that i could see.

What? I guess that counts as talking to her... You didn't even ask for her number...
jks

Jman014

It's not as fun as you think, it's pretty mundane. Lucid dreams seem like a cool idea, never really had one. What would you even do in the dream?

So many different things like
pretend Dawn of War 3 exists
and other fun shit. Just fulfill fun stuff I've though about for awhile.

Okingjrr

What's the worst that can happen?
I could be told a shit story in a shitty manner. I remain optimistic tho.
Use more of that tissue tech, you'll get all the girls in no time!
Don't forget the chloroform ;)

The internet truly is an amazing place.

Last time I went to a convention thing, the smell.....

the smelly smell that smells......smelly.

My favorite thing to do at conventions is count fedoras.
There was one guy with a fedora AND a sonic T-shirt, it was like a mythical creature had just appeared before me

Zenfalcia

The cringe is strong

You guys love it tho.
So many different things like
pretend Dawn of War 3 exists
and other fun shit. Just fulfill fun stuff I've though about for awhile.

I suppose it would be better than just imagining it.
I could be told a shit story in a shitty manner. I remain optimistic tho.

The internet truly is an amazing place.

Double negative makes a positive! That's the best way to read it!

Yes, it is..

Nordicus

But then you let your paranoid subconscious take over and the next thing that can attack you, does, because you thought of it.

Lucid dreaming's tough

I don't play FF XIV

There are tons of people like that at your local anime club.

e9Wjhv0.gif

Jman014

But then you let your paranoid subconscious take over and the next thing that can attack you, does, because you thought of it.

Lucid dreaming's tough

I had a dream of being in this thick fog with street lights everywhere and having clone troopers from Star Wars wandering around hunting the alien from Alien. And I saw the alien once and ran.

I'd still like to at least have one lucid dream to see what it's really like.

Oberon

Banned

I don't play FF XIV

There are tons of people like that at your local anime club.

You know, Jman, I understand that you don't like anime now...

If she still keeps the tissue after using it because it "has your scent" you know you've scored.

Perfect sign to follow her to her house and watch her wash it for you.
I don't know what I'm saying.

f4a.gif

Zenfalcia

Yeah it would be way more real, therefore way more awesome.
Oh well, at least Timesplitters Rewind exists.

It's fine, just make a fan game, announce it to the world and then get shut down.

You should press the replay button and rewatch them ;)
I just listened to this like 4 times cause you linked it. It's so dumb.

It's amazing! I don't know why you think it's dumb. We did watch it 4 times.. those were a fun 4 times. Truly showing how amazing mexican culture and anime culture is.

Jman014

If y'all want some motherfuckin cringe material I got two compilations that'll just make you implode. if you're willing to take the challenge
Cringe compilation 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20sLHpowweI&index=65&list=FLMWjsvQlI7M_AFAtDBlhyGQ

Cringe Compilation 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbpvx7pODuA&index=8&list=FLMWjsvQlI7M_AFAtDBlhyGQ
Why is she twerking on someone's grave? It makes no sense!
You know, Jman, I understand that you don't like anime now...
It's very terrifying, Oberon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom