• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okingjrr

e9Wjhv0.gif

wSvoup5.gif

I wish I had the skills to put a crooked label saying "Best" over the "Neo" part.

Zenfalcia

Clearly anime and manga have taught as all a lot about how to succeed in romancing ladies.

Not really...

What are you talking about? Did you princely mannerisms not make all the girls swoon for you? Look at mikorin and how popular he is with the girls!
this is assuming you know what gekkan shoujo is...

Okingjrr

Clearly anime and manga have taught as all a lot about how to succeed in romancing ladies.

Not really...
It's all lead to this.

CreepGAF, yo!

Yo, I somehow walked into some Horror movie shit. Orange lights don't help make it look any less ominous. Worst thing is that I haven't come across anyone for a while now =P.
Jesus! I'd walk with my head down if I encountered something like that. 2spoop4me.

Yo, I somehow walked into some Horror movie shit. Mist, orange lights annd dead trees don't help make it look any less ominous. Worst thing is that I haven't come across anyone for a while now =P

Yo, that place looks sick.
I wish SoCal would actually get foggy once in a while so I could film a cool thing.

Yo, I somehow walked into some Horror movie shit. Mist, orange lights annd dead trees don't help make it look any less ominous. Worst thing is that I haven't come across anyone for a while now =P

Is the tree on the right picture supposed to be bent like that? Something might be out to get you...

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Are you in Silent hill?
This makes me cringe so hard. If I were ever given the option to play games the rest of my life, I would refuse because I value too many other things.

Zenfalcia

Wow.. i never knew how amazing a gamer could be.. ;_; it makes it better he sounds like a teenager.
Good thing I watched this back when it was mentioned in OT4/5, now it doesn't hurt as much

But it still hurts.

Make sure you have your pocket flashlight so you have both hands free to do knife combos.
I will never understand games as fantasy fulfillment.

More on point though OH MAN IT JUST KEEPS DIGGING DEEPER

7deep9me
Well they DID get approval from Crytek UK and have someone from there working on the project. So hope will never die like it did for other fan projects.

it'll probably die. #cynical

Question 1: Why are you living in silent hill?
Question 2: Why are you still there?

Jman014

it'll probably die. #cynical
I remember awhile ago that the official Facebook page of TS Rewind had someone type a wall of text about them freaking out and how TS Rewind was a failure and would never be finished. Later it was removed and I believe they addressed the message saying it wasn't someone that represented the team that talked.

I can't finish the entire video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom