• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

You're going to miss the part where some chick ask them if they'll play on her Minecraft server.

Ok.. i'll give it another try.. tell my family i love them.
I remember awhile ago that the official Facebook page of TS Rewind had someone type a wall of text about them freaking out and how TS Rewind was a failure and would never be finished. Later it was removed and I believe they addressed the message saying it wasn't someone that represented the team that talked.

I can't finish the entire video.

Amazing.. truly amazing..

Xiraiya

The daily lives of the bestgaf boys
and one girl or so.
tumblr_m04m0i6Gwo1qhyte9o1_500.gif

Oh hey a new scooby doo show, I hope it's the new season of Mystery Inc. which was surprisingly awesome an.....
Ew.
Is it just me or is Pat getting a little late for uploading the podcast a day early?
Woolie's the one in charge of the podcast, but it usually goes up around 1AM EST. That said, Woolie makes no guarantee on the early release
Hey Mrgoodwil nice Yoo Narkoomi
"my power"

Zenfalcia

I really like the anime.. it's probably one i can rewatch forever.
I think we have a winner

it's killing tons of frienders left and right.. it's stand powers are too strong.
Hey Mrgoodwil nice Yoo Narkoomi

Aww yeahhh oh wait that second part is bad.

It's fine! Just sit back and enjoy that cringe.
Is it just me or is Pat getting a little late for uploading the podcast a day early?

Podcast? What do you mean?

Fuck guys. Someone's stand fucking got to me. Watching all this anime club cringe shit then on my Instagram, where I post my 40k models, I just got followed by Kawaiibakanekodesu. Coincidence?

Oh hey a new scooby doo show, I hope it's the new season of Mystery Inc. which was surprisingly awesome an.....
Man I saw that shit on OT last night, someone made a good comparison saying it's some ugly Seth McFarlane looking shit. Why do the guys have reverse knees too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom