• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Oberon

Banned
No one knows!

What's with the bootleg Naoto Avatar?

giphy.gif

This scene has more frames than the Pain vs Naruto fight
and better animation

Have any of you frienders downloaded 3D After Burner II? It comes Kamiya approved after all. I've got 3G on my tablet and I want to take advantage of it while I've got it.

Oberon

Banned

Didn't know you make LPs.
Just a little thing I noticed while watching the video.Your commentary should add to the video, and not be only reactions or description of what is happening on the screen. I know that's a really hard to do that while playing a fast paste game that you don't know. That's why the safest thing would be to play a game that you know a lot of, or a slower slower one. Unless you had a co-commentater that would close the game of silence.

croten

So I went and bought Virtual On on the Japanese PSN because I realized Japan got two extra Model 2 games than the rest of the world did. The other was Virtua Striker.

I never realized until now how easy it is to buy Japanese PSN codes. I feel like I have now opened up Pandora's Box as a result. No digital Japanese game is out of my reach now.

Slime Girls is pretty goo. They covered A Cruel Angel's Thesis on an album
Yo this is pretty damn sick. Appreciated.
As good a time as any, Pat shilled the OCR remix of Xenogears in a podcast a while ago and I downloaded it the other day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_j_eGd8L-w&list=PL8086B1DDEDDA916B&index=4
Also have a cat girl
Thanks, also awwwwww
We're super on-topic all the time. You're ruining the discussions of TBF stuff!
:p
It's Super on time as much as it's super on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom