• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizzi

Was watching someone do some Monster Hunter 3 stuff on their 3ds earlier, and they let me mess around with one of the hunts.
My 3DS battery is now dead from playing the demo for MH4 for so long.

My controller...

IQSK4Qy.gif

Roll your thumb on the analog from down to left/right a couple times. Familiarize yourself with the double motion.

From my time playing Virtual On this afternoon, this is probably my favorite track. Gotta love mid 90s Sega arcade music.

Also find myself using Apharmd lately. Shotgun on it sucks shit, but it's melee attacks are quite devastating.

Ugh the one thing I hate about aigis is for some stupid reason orgia boost in the air activates in the air by just holding forward. But holding counts as anything that isnt tapping so it fucks up so many combos.

ultimax

Yeah I'm not playing RE1 twice. Even if its less campy.

You guys act like I got time to explore the full lore/camp of the Resident Evil story lol
god damn it, wheres aaron when you need him?

it's fiiiiiiiiine, its not like you're in a rush anyway
Ugh the one thing I hate about aigis is for some stupid reason orgia boost in the air activates in the air by just holding forward. But holding counts as anything that isnt tapping so it fucks up so many combos.

git gud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom