• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

Time to play REmaster/make like it was always meant to played. Without tank controls.
13424674039372.png

Video is private

No itll do it if im in the air too.
It cancels right when I start dashing in the air.
And what do you mean vertical?
Edit:eek:h yeah sorry.

Then I guess her orgia mode air dash cancels moves.

Please understand. Tank controls are for old people. Someone young and hip like myself can't jive with that. You know what I mean?

It's true. Tank controls are an outdated control scheme that only hipsters enjoy. This isn't the 1980s, you know. We've evolved past these types horrendous controls.

Alright, got my GDD past the minimum required number of pages I need for submission this week. When you don't have much to say in words regarding a simple arcade style game, adding big pictures helps with length.

All set for the week.

THAT ZOMBIE TOOK LIKE 9 BULLETS TO KILL WHAT THE FUCK IM ALMOST OUT OF AMMO.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SURVIVAL HORROR, MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

Wow. Hearing people freak out in OG Resident Evil makes me all giddy inside for some reason.

Also played through Mirror's Edge today. Man what a great game. Except for the fucking guns. Man they shpuld eliminate guns from ME2 and make a sick hand to hand system.

joe2187

Banned
Wow. Hearing people freak out in OG Resident Evil makes me all giddy inside for some reason.

Also played through Mirror's Edge today. Man what a great game. Except for the fucking guns. Man they shpuld eliminate guns from ME2 and make a sick hand to hand system.

Space Karate combat RPG?

Im down.

I'm out of bullets.

Oh god so bad. Jill keeps spinning around in circles when I just want her to grab the fucking item.

But I'm playing it on PS4.

It's like watching a COD player make the transition to RE4
"Why do I have so few bullets"
"Why don't these enemies die"
"What the fuck do I do now"
"Goddamnit these controls"

Worry not Carebear. You shall learn.

It's like watching a COD player make the transition to RE4
"Why do I have so few bullets"
"Why don't these enemies die"
"What the fuck do I do now"
"Goddamnit these controls"

Worry not Carebear. You shall learn.

I've gotten used to the dumb odd controls. Its my first time ever playing an old styled survival horror game like this (well I played some SH2, but only like 3 hours of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom