• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw man, I'm so glad Pat's on the Parasite Eve playthrough, cause I was sure he was in too many playthroughs already to be doing this one too.
I hate to say it, but I haven't really enjoyed a non-Pat bestFriends Full LP in a while.

Wait hold up. Aaron, did you just say you have never heard I Am All of Me and you only know it because other people reference it in your Sonic Adventure 2 LP? Frauden-Lagann exposed himself

I can finally play Resident Evil! I'm so goddamn hyped up! GET READY BITCHES!

Also, watched episode 44 of Monster:
YOOOOOOOOO JOOOOOHAAAAAN YOU WERE THAT GIRL FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

3 hours and 21 minutes for this podcast. It feels so good to have long podcasts again unlike last few months WOOLIE.
To be fair, he did say on the podcast that it was due to bandwidth issues. Seems like he changed some settings because the filesize is almost half of what it regularly is and I was worried it was super short.

Okingjrr

3 hours and 21 minutes for this podcast. It feels so good to have long podcasts again unlike last few months WOOLIE.

Did they find a better way to compress the audio and have a smaller file? Cause 3 hours with 93Mb seems small compared to what we've had in the past. Unless the audio is shit again.

To be fair, he did say on the podcast that it was due to bandwidth issues. Seems like he changed some settings because the filesize is almost half of what it regularly is and I was worried it was super short.

Did they find a better way to compress the audio and have a smaller file? Cause 3 hours with 93Mb seems small compared to what we've had in the past. Unless the audio is shit again.
Some dude on twitter showed him how to get it smaller. It's in mono now instead of stereo but idk if he did any compression, he might've

it sucks for my sleeping schedule.

You listen to the podcast in one night? Damn

I noticed it too. Its still not giant bomb levels of compressed, but its a lot smaller than like the 200+ MB that it used to be.

joe2187

Banned
I can finally play Resident Evil! I'm so goddamn hyped up! GET READY BITCHES!

Also, watched episode 44 of Monster:
YOOOOOOOOO JOOOOOHAAAAAN YOU WERE THAT GIRL FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Johan is your Waifu

tumblr_m28gyh9tRa1roddeko1_500.gif

Okingjrr

Some dude on twitter showed him how to get it smaller. It's in mono now instead of stereo but idk if he did any compression, he might've
Oh, that's awesome! No more long downloads!

You listen to the podcast in one night? Damn

I noticed it too. Its still not giant bomb levels of compressed, but its a lot smaller than like the 200+ MB that it used to be.

Makes it easier for me download and better for my mp3 player with very limited space.

Oh man, we got REmake virgins in here? That game is brutal if you have no experience. Zombies do in fact take huge amounts of ammo to kill, more in REmake than damn near anything mainstream than I can think of.

joe2187

Banned
Oh man, we got REmake virgins in here? That game is brutal if you have no experience. Zombies do in fact take huge amounts of ammo to kill, more in REmake than damn near anything mainstream than I can think of.

It was my first time playing through when I got it in October, since I have a habit of playing every new game I play on the hardest difficulty my first run I got my ass wrecked hard and fast.

So I went to Very easy, got the gist of the layout, gameplay, puzzles and started my next run on Hard, I fared alot better but I still fucked up a bit of item management somewhere and entered the two tyrant fights with only the derringer and the knife.

And even then the last fight nearly gave me a heart attack when
a new cutscene happened and THE TYRANT FUCKING BITCH SLAPPED THE MISSLE SHOT AWAY! went back to regular gameplay and nearly tore my head off before I managed to sneak out a second final shot.

After playing REmake HD for awhile, i remember that its been a while since ive played it. I keep forgetting some things, but for the most part, im also going better than i thought i would.

Skrams

That's just because I'm so mature and cool that everyone thinks I'm like, an elder of the internet. It's my cross.

I'm always thinking about how I want to be like Aaron when I grow up. The ability to just throw all fucks and dignity into the wind so easily. It must be magical. I should buy a dumb anime wallet or something. I'm thinking I'll try and get the Gurren logo or something on a credit card if I can.

Also didn't expect Parasite Eve at all. That's super rad. I wonder if they'll try and complete the not bloody palace or whatever it is. I think it gets you a better ending too? I've only seen Parasite Eve 2 a little bit and I don't think it looks DMC2 bad. I want to chalk it up to Pat hyperbole, but I don't honestly know.

Well there are names on the corners of each fight.

You all just sound so similar to me. No idea why.

I think it's a familiarity thing, since people have said the same thing about my friend and I and I think we're night and day different, but it's all I can focus on watching right now.

I'm always thinking about how I want to be like Aaron when I grow up. The ability to just throw all fucks and dignity into the wind so easily. It must be magical. I should buy a dumb anime wallet or something. I'm thinking I'll try and get the Gurren logo or something on a credit card if I can.

You can do it! Believe in the shameless that believes in your anime!

Seriously, though, it's not hard to do. You just need a moment of realizing that everyone is full of shit and that absolutely nothing they think or say matters in any way whatsoever.

In other words, Thug Life.

But hows the commentary itself?

It's good, a little uninformed for my personal tastes and a little mumbley here and there, but I'm certainly guilty of both of those things in my LPs, so don't take that personally.

I really think your commentary would be even better with just two people, though. That's the magic number. Too much just gets lost in the shuffle with more than two. But again, that's a personal preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom