• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm jealous.
It sold me pretty hard. Now I'm just playing catchup trying to watch shit.
Well, then. You've watched a lot since then.
Sorta, I think for being under three years, finding out about TTGL, JoJo, Berserk, Cromarite, Evangelion, Toradora, Madoka, Code Geass, Death Note, FMA, FLCL, Monogatari,

I'm sorta upset I've run through all the "standby" series. Though I still need to go back to Bebop.

Oberon

Banned
I ordered that monster hunter 4 N3DS just after watching that direct, but when I realised that I can't afford it, I had to cancel it .Now it's not avaible anymore...
Why did I play that demo?!

Zenfalcia

At least he didn't start with something terrible or weird that scared him off. I've seen that happen a whole lot.

really? Well, that's a shame, but i feel like those people never really wanted to watch anime.
morning, evening, whatever frienders!

must of been a slow night, I only missed a few pages.

How is everyone?

Tired.
It sold me pretty hard. Now I'm just playing catchup trying to watch shit.Sorta, I think for being under three years, finding out about TTGL, JoJo, Berserk, Cromarite, Evangelion, Toradora, Madoka, Code Geass, Death Note

I'm sorta upset I've run through all the "standby" series. Though I still need to go back to Bebop.

I have yet to finish all the staple series, but i watch tons of junk animes. I also didn't finish Bebop.

It sold me pretty hard. Now I'm just playing catchup trying to watch shit.Sorta, I think for being under three years, finding out about TTGL, JoJo, Berserk, Cromarite, Evangelion, Toradora, Madoka, Code Geass, Death Note, FMA, FLCL, Monogatari,

So much surface.

I kid. Just don't become a me, who can only tolerate cute shit, because you're a super bitter nitpicky asshole.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Those two were actually friends shoving me through them. They're ok, and Bebop is totally betters based on that first half I watched, I just got distracted.

I keep considering buying the Blu-ray so I'll stop being lazy about it.

My surface is the surface that will surface the heavens(?)

The blu ray is amazing - all the voices were re-recorded I think. I own it, but I've only watched Ep 4 cuz I've seen the whole show twice.

Ep 4 is still amazing.

Those two were actually friends shoving me through them. They're ok, and Bebop is totally betters based on that first half I watched, I just got distracted.

WATCH DBZ!

WATCH DBZ!

WATCH DBZ!

WATCH DBZ!

WATCH DBZ!

WATCH DBZ!

WATCH DBZ!

WATCH DBZ!

WATCH DBZ!

WATCH DBZ!

Oberon

Banned

Your Avatar, that's the guild sweetheart isn't it?
Hi!

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I've actually watched the abridged series, I enjoyed that a lot.

I am actually planning on watching Sailor Moon. Crystal is on right on my to watch list too.

I'm not joking.
Nor should you be. Sailor Moon is fantastic. Watch the movies too, as they have amazing music and are better than most of the show combined.

You could spend that money on something good instead.

I take it you didn't like it.

Worst advice.

We're making him into a 90s kid. Sailor Moon, DBZ/DB, and EVA are staples.

Why? If anything watch OG Dragon Ball. If you like ridiculous plot and battles, watch DBZ after. And 8 seasons and a few movies.
Need to play more MH3U...

As long as it's not GT, sure. But watch Goku become badass Goku.

Dok pls, is 2long
Best girl. HAAAAIIIII

DBZ Kai is better about that. Kai manages to cut the bullshit out.

So weird hearing peoples first REmake experiences. Kinda forget that people are a lot younger.

My first RE1 experience was with Director's Cut in 2004, before REmake. I played Zero after RE1 too, then RE2, then CVX.

Neol

Has anyone watched the Attack On Titan English Dub? Is it anything special?

Its alright. Was able to watch a few episodes without noticing any bad voice acting.

Find Mikasa's voice a bit weird though. Maybe because she sounds somewhat monotonous in the jap version while the dub she has I guess more feeling into it?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I heard political scenes, and was interested. But then they had to be as poorly written as the rest of the show, and I was all like, "Bye, Felicia."
Read the manga?

Also, Club Nintendo is blocked for me, someone give me the run down on them cancelling the service.

Neol

Read the manga?

Also, Club Nintendo is blocked for me, someone give me the run down on them cancelling the service.

Basically gonna shut it down on (edit I read it wrong gonna end September 30th) but gonna open a new loyalty program in the future. Also gonna put out a number of physical and digital rewards this upcoming February.

Hopefully this new loyalty program is a tease at a better account system for Nintendo. Maybe even making cross-buy more relevant?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I don't think Eva is a staple for 90s kid. Probably Pokemon would fit better in that category.

I was born in '97, I had to do a ton of catch up on those old shows.
I started watching anime last winter and have currently watched 200 shows and movies with more on the way.

Theres always more.
Help.

SMTIV sidequest boss spoilers
Woof,
Beelzebub
is pretty fucking tough! This is more like it!
THE KIDS LOVE WORHSIPPING BEEZELZEBUB
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom