• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizzi

I am terrible at fighting games. Like, offensively bad. :<
Played Chivalry when it first came out. Maybe I'll give it another go.

croten

I get to write a paper about waifu wars for health class, please get excite

image.php

KdylanR92

Tons of CringeGaf
Tons of Monster Hunter
Tons of RealGaf
Too much Waifu talk
Not enough Prison school talk

I just came from the monster hunter thread, also the japanese import thread, gotta feed that addiction somehow.

Oh god why did i buy that limited edition japanese 3DS just to play monster hunter 4.
I need help.

Oberon

Banned
Prison School should've ended after the first arc tbh. The entire thing just feels like its gone on way too long at this point.

I disagree, the best jokes are after the 1 first arc.
It could have ended there, but the later chapter add so much more to the characters, like Andre.

I am sick right now, can we start a waifu wars?

I just came from the monster hunter thread, also the japanese import thread, gotta feed that addiction somehow.

Oh god why did i buy that limited edition japanese 3DS just to play monster hunter 4.
I need help.

C'mon, play the demo a million times like the rest of us

Divekick is two buttons so anyone can enjoy it, and Skullgirls isn't as simple, but it's pure fun.
Yo, you should totally source this thread as a example of a positive effect on health.

Nordicus

I should probably play that more than the one time I did.
Yeah you should. The weapons feel absolutely amazing

Perhaps not now, but next time it goes on sale, try out Blade Symphony. It's the one fighting game I could remotely call myself gud at because the pacing of the matches can be really slow and deliberate.

Whenever it's not on sale it's mostly played by old vets and they will destroy your ass unless you land a lucky counter and almost instakill.

How hard would it be to get a job at Square Enix Inc. in California?

I was thinking about trying to learn Japanese and apply for a localization job over there.

Skrams

Prison School should've ended after the first arc tbh. The entire thing just feels like its gone on way too long at this point.

Nah, fuck that. Kiyoshi would of just gone on a sumo date with Chiyo and that's the end or something? Nah. We're taking this thing for a ride. We're going all the way to graduation and then Prison College.

croten

Nah, fuck that. Kiyoshi would of just gone on a sumo date with Chiyo and that's the end or something? Nah. We're taking this thing for a ride. We're going all the way to graduation and then Prison College.

I think he means when
they got out of prison

Mathaou

legacy of cane

Please get excited for Prison Salaryman.

Skrams

I think he means when
they got out of prison

Yeah, but I'm saying
after that he would of just gone out on a date with Chiyo? We gotta go bigger than that. Hana is obviously the most canon anyway. I feel like we still have a lot left to go with this arc even. Still some beef left to settle with Andre and madam Vice President.

Oh, Prison School is the prepreprepreprequel to Prison Break. Well this makes sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom