• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not playing Remake that's what.
I feel your pain, I can't for another two weeks </3
Sitting on the third floor of campus getting Virtual On cravings and listening to the ost for the game.
Oh geez I should listen to that OST to get hype.

Work and debating whether to uproot my NYC life for California and chasing video game jobs.
Well what would be a more stable option?

I'm at work, typing, instead of playing video games.

I'm being kinda productive. Yay.
Whoo! For being productive!
I just aced a math exam.
Instead of working I'm looking and saving great art/fan art. So, there's that.. At least I'm almost done the podcast..
Maybe you should get some work done man o.o
Finished classes for the day, gonna walk back to dorms and listen to the podcast, do homework, and start FFXIV
Have fun! The beginning of the game is actually really fun compared to most MMO's
Gettin' two wisdom teeth pulled.

Yay I guess.
Poor guy, at least you have REreMake.

Rizzi

So I figured, sure I'll buy a starter pack for Heroes of the Storm. It's like $5.
Then I tried to find a match. Waited for ten minutes before I gave up.
:/

Oberon

Banned
Yo GAF.

What's goin on today?

I am sick, which kind of ruined the my whole planning of the week. So I am doing my homework right now, and I am debatting with myself if I should go to school tomorrow or don't go for the rest of the week.

Work and debating whether to uproot my NYC life for California and chasing video game jobs.

I would advice to learn japanes first, then you translate those Prison school raws for me (pls) then you can go and make Neogaf references in the next DQ game

hmm so i wake up to Club Nintendo going bye bye in July
140 coins till gold according to the site
dunno how much MH and Majora will be worth
but those plus Splatoon and i should reach gold before July
also got final party member last night (Seven)
on the island atm, will make pty Shulk/Dunban/Seven when i meet up with everyone else
then its time to rebuild Colony 6
at 34 hrs and level 53 atm

Btw Hi Xiraiya

Waiting for a friend to get home so I can check out the new Steam Broadcasting thingy and play Gat out of Hell.

Hello Xiraiya.
Let me know how it is, I might pick it up.

I was wondering why CthulhuSushi was still a junior with over 2,000 posts.

Then I saw his join date.

Christ, man.

I like how it's an automatic assumption that everyone in this thread is going to play REremake. :lol

(I'm not.)
I'm super active here <.< Why aren't you playing it? I'm curious.

It's pretty kick ass. She's Lost Control, best track in the game.

Now if only Oratorio Tangram wasn't released only for XBLA, dammit.
<.< I'm getting hype.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Morning.

My PostsPerDay used to be like 5 before these topics. Now last I checked, I think I'm at like 22 or something crazy.

I've always hovered around 9.5 PPD no matter what. It'll be hard to raise that number when you take into account the 8-10 months it took me to get approved. I was still technically a member during that time, but I wasn't able to post, so that brings my average PPD down a LOT.

demidar

Christ why is RE:Re:Remake 17 GB large? It's gonna take me 9 hours to download this shit.

I might as well kill two birds with one stone and go to bed now to rectify my sleeping patterns. Good night everyone.

hmm so i wake up to Club Nintendo going bye bye in July
140 coins till gold according to the site
dunno how much MH and Majora will be worth
but those plus Splatoon and i should reach gold before July
also got final party member last night (Seven)
on the island atm, will make pty Shulk/Dunban/Seven when i meet up with everyone else
then its time to rebuild Colony 6
at 34 hrs and level 53 atm

Came to a surprise to me, wonder what the new reward program will be like. Let's see... 2200 stars will net me... An 8 bit Mario gift wrapping paper. Guess it's better than nothing
Also good luck on rebuilding Colony 6, i remember the items are a bitch to get

I've always hovered around 9.5 PPD no matter what. It'll be hard to raise that number when you take into account the 8-10 months it took me to get approved. I was still technically a member during that time, but I wasn't able to post, so that brings my average PPD down a LOT.
Yeah it took me awhile to realize the date on your account if your sign up date. That coupled with me being super shy on GAF until the end of OT1.
I'll have to be creative with it. Better than writing about generic health problems and stuff. at least this way I won't die of boredom lol
If you come up with a core idea, I'll help you flesh out some reasons. Making dumb shit make sense is pretty fun.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Christ why is RE:Re:Remake 17 GB large? It's gonna take me 9 hours to download this shit.

I might as well kill two birds with one stone and go to bed now to rectify my sleeping patterns. Good night everyone.

Holy shit, now I'm definitely not getting it.

(I mean, I wasn't before, but still...)

I used to be around 10 posts a day, when I was spooked of getting banned. Now, I know it says something like 30, but it's much higher than that in reality.

Xiraiya

Seeing REmake come to steam really makes me want to play it, I was like 9 or 10 when I first played Resident Evil 2, it was a good but unnerving time, I don't think I got all that far since I discovered Dino Crisis and found myself enjoying that more even though they were basically the same thing.

Jeez, I need to step my game up.
Nah it's fine. Go at your own pace.
You love it tho (´&#12539;&#969;&#12539;`)
I really don't <.<
Eh..I do.
No, it's not great. It's perfect.
perfekt.
Staying in NY and working in Real Estate/Finance in some back office/mid office capacity.

About that...

I'm not sure the best place to start learning a new language would be.
I would stick with that stable career, may not be as exciting, but stable is better then exciting imo.

Best place to learn would be where that language is native.

demidar

Holy shit, now I'm definitely not getting it.

(I mean, I wasn't before, but still...)

But it's such a good game...

Nah, it's fine. We all like different things.

We're in the age of gigantic game sizes. Wolfenstein was like 50 GB iirc.

I just checked, 44 GB compressed. It would literally take me an entire day to download that, provided it's at full speed.

The only bright side is that Steam downloads are counted against my quota, but still.

Edit: Now I am seriously going to bed. See you fuckers in 7 hours.

Seeing REmake come to steam really makes me want to play it, I was like 9 or 10 when I first played Resident Evil 2, it was a good but unnerving time, I don't think I got all that far since I discovered Dino Crisis and found myself enjoying that more even though they were basically the same thing.

Dinosaurs, man. What's not to love about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom