• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

The world of Shadowrun (as far as I'm aware) is pretty much that. It's slightly futuristic in the cyberpunk way but mixed with elves and warlocks and demons and shit.

Yeah it's world where magic and other fantasy things came back to life sometime in the past and now different races are integrated into society but have brought with them political stuff to the modern world. The games are set in the 2050s and I believe the pen and paper is set in the 2070s.

Finally, after waiting a goddamn week for whatever reason, HOTD 2 & 3 Return finally made it from Gamefly.

Now to practice playing HOTD 2 in two player. Gotta style on this game when I go back to play the cabinet at the Gameworks.

Jman014

Wasn't it something to do with Ultimate Warrior cursing up a storm at some event that he was in control of or something?
Yeah I'm trying to remember but I can't. I had no idea JR was still doing wrestling. I thought he just disappeared into the nether.
Shadowrun to me it is just Blade Runner with magic
and elves, orks and all that shit
It's very exciting. To me, it's up there with things like Warhammer 40k, just not as brutal.
Abu don't tease me...I need a code

I w ish I had a code so I could change your avatar, Labrys!

Jman014

Idec..everyone in that match was hype.

I don't remember honestly, he got on my nerves after awhile..I switched to the Japanese commentary, I know he was doing it for the fans who have never watched Japanese wrestling, but his constant comparing to WCW and WWE really annoyed me.

He can make anything hype, really. That's why I like him.

croten

Wish I had friends to do a tabletop RPG ;-; Maybe I just need to give them enough alcohol.

The problem for me is that I prefer it when it's more gameplay than roleplaying but our DM prefers roleplay over gameplay. I really like D&D and Pathfinders but he hates them because of how stat focused they are.

It's okay, I'm just shilling Wrestle Kingdom 9 super hard.

Can we just talk about how Nakamura is the GOAT?
tumblr_n5i3jpBlut1tt2jjyo1_r1_500.gif

Everything in life that I want to be, this man be.

MncPsycho

Neo Member
Fuck school.

This is the most accurate sentiment. I'm in my "online chat class" which is two hours of listening to a woman who does not understand how this one sided group call works. And is super boring. Teachin me medical words n shit. Can't I just call it the elbow? not the fucking antecubital.

Jman014

How much do I have to pay HBK to stop showing up to Raw "reunions" in hunting gear?

Yes, HBK, we know. You have a hunting show now.
He does!? Why?
Modern video games are ruining our children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LzVIHFpI4c
DIE JILL DIE
sry
Yup..you already know what I'm talking about lol

That man is a sexy individual. If I was a female..I would be throwing my pantsu at him I tell you whut.
I'll have to rewatch the match. I was going inbetween Steam, WoW, and NeoGAF while the first match was going on but from what I saw it was interesting.

I enjoy the faster speed of reading.. although it makes me sad when i read the gintama afterwords and he says he worked on it for 3 years, which i finished in one day. Same with other mangas...

Man, I read all of JoJo and when I started Part 8 I was like "I just read 25 years of work in like 2 months".

croten

This is so goddamn accurate, if any of you ever played Myst back in the day.
Most of you were just a twinkle in your daddy's eye back then though

I wasn't born when it came out but boy does it have no appeal to me whatsoever now. Adventure games just aren't interesting to me, unless it's monkey island

This is the most accurate sentiment. I'm in my "online chat class" which is two hours of listening to a woman who does not understand how this one sided group call works. And is super boring. Teachin me medical words n shit. Can't I just call it the elbow? not the fucking antecubital.
I'm still salty about two guys in two of my classes being those cinema snob like guys who ask a bazillion questions that don't necessarily relate to what the teacher is talking about and delaying the 4 hour lecture even longer.

Jman014

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

He doesn't look good with a beard
What a mysterious thing.

No he does not, hence he needs to shave.
This is so goddamn accurate, if any of you ever played Myst back in the day.
Most of you were just a twinkle in your daddy's eye back then though
Yo! What's up.
Yeah watch the whole thing again.

...wut?

Toast them bitches and put some butter on them.

I'm getting lazy and letting the next match go!

MncPsycho

Neo Member
I'm still salty about two guys in two of my classes being those cinema snob like guys who ask a bazillion questions that don't necessarily relate to what the teacher is talking about and delaying the 4 hour lecture even longer.

OH YEAH THATS WHAT THE CLASS WANTS! Please make this class that is already obscenely long even longer by fucking talking about nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom