• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

4CP4enU.gif

Beloved

I love the idea of the game being called "WHAT" in all caps. Lol. I should get around to playing MYST.

A game with that title should be both terrible but amazing.

Also Myst was interesting and frustrating when I played it, but considering I was like...8, I'm not sure how it holds up now on either front. Either way, I enjoyed it at the time and I would go back to it from time to time during the years I had a computer that could run it.

Archgan

Oh man that's hype. When is this supposed to be coming out anyway?

So when is the canon that Plague is the 5th zaibatsu member?

He just said he is about 60% done, but his computer is in the process of dying on him. If it does completely die, he'll have to put the project on hold until he can afford a new computer.

Zenfalcia

You're damn right I do but damn are there just parts that made me feel bad inside, a lot of parts.

It's fine!!! All the parts are all a joy to read. SPOILERS FOR BERSERK
Especially the scene where Griffith uses the balet(belete?) and sacrificed his band of hawks after they saved him.
Which parts in particular?

You're damn right I do but damn are there just parts that made me feel bad inside, a lot of parts.
Those are actually the best parts.
I... WHAT? WHO? WHEN?
A game with that title should be both terrible but amazing.

Also Myst was interesting and frustrating when I played it, but considering I was like...8, I'm not sure how it holds up now on either front. Either way, I enjoyed it at the time and I would go back to it from time to time during the years I had a computer that could run it.
I picked it up from GoG way back. I plan to give it a shot as I continue waiting on The Witness to come out in my lifetime.

croten

It's fine!!! All the parts are all a joy to read. SPOILERS FOR BERSERK
Especially the scene where Griffith uses the balet(belete?) and sacrificed his band of hawks after they saved him.
Which parts in particular?

Pretty much every time
someone got raped
. Big ol' shout out to the
pregnant woman demon baby factory

Hopefully a new Valve IP.

Please be excited for Half Life: The Pre Sequel.

I really wish that they found the ex gf sex scene in the lp. It's might possibly be to most bizarre thing about the game.

Also, that's where I stopped playing it forever.

Those games are the best and the worst at the same time. I don't think anyone wants a new David Cage game more than the Best Friends at this point.

croten

Give me a Half Life Anthology

Black Mesa and some new textures and lighting in Half Life 2 and the episodes.

I am Valve's bitch. Please release Half Life content.

I'd like something that isn't an FPS for once. Even Portal is sort of an FPS. Also can the protagonist talk for once?

Jman014

Please elaborate.
Buttatar
Oh o.o it never broke on me before =/

Oh well you have access to it, just watch it whenever you feel like it.
Ya that's the plan!
I'd like something that isn't an FPS for once. Even Portal is sort of an FPS. Also can the protagonist talk for once?
Yeah get
hrsnat.png
to voice someone.
You will accept your DOTA skins, and you will like it.

I luff Doooooooota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom