• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

If Valve makes a new IP ever, I'd be happy, but I gotcha. I guess a new IP really has no standards, in fact, if that's the case I'd rather it not be an FPS, yeah.

I'm just a bit tired of valves formula. Aside from Dota 2, which wasn't even their IP to begin with, all of their games are First person with some form of shooting, be it bullets or portals. Shooters just don't interest me very much anymore.

Jman014

Who doesn't?

If you say you don't you're not a person.
QGAB1yG.gif

I'm just a bit tired of valves formula. Aside from Dota 2, which wasn't even their IP to begin with, all of their games are First person with some form of shooting, be it bullets or portals. Shooters just don't interest me very much anymore.
That's fair, though that's kinda personal.
More D4 is a bit of leap to be honest, maybe in the future but I wouldn't hold my breath.
I know it went on sale a few times, but for how much? A $15 downloadable title is damn cheap already.

This is also a fact.
The idea of more D4 makes me giddy. Say more D4 were to be made and released (I'm not so sure about this, considering the poor initial sales and the quick sales/free periods), I'm guessing future parts will also be Xbone exclusive?
To explain
better than not at all
, the game is published by Microsoft Studios. It has the tiniest hope and chance in the world of coming to PC, but probably not.

Really enjoying Matt's NMH playthrough, both for the commentary and also as a nice trip down memory lane. Seeing all these old bosses and cutscenes is so good.

Destroyman, you magnificent dick.

Xiraiya

Really enjoying Matt's NMH playthrough, both for the commentary and also as a nice trip down memory lane. Seeing all these old bosses and cutscenes is so good.
Destroyman, you magnificent dick.

His constant need to fill every second of video with the sound of his voice is rather hard to watch/listen to after awhile.

This is why I prefer Pat solo videos, it's paced much better and won't give you a headache.

I saw this when Swery first retweeted it. Can I take a second to say how much I enjoy following Swery on twitter? He just seems like a cool, humble guy and for the last couple weeks his feed has been him on vacation in LA, Vegas, Hawaii, and Turkey drinking stuff. He enjoyed an Oreo Milkshake a little while ago
"How can you made this?"

He's awesome.

Guys...I am going to get straight As this term.

Believe in me.
Don't believe in us that b-oh people did that already okay
I saw this when Swery first retweeted it. Can I take a second to say how much I enjoy following Swery on twitter? He just seems like a cool, humble guy and for the last couple weeks his feed has been him on vacation in LA, Vegas, Hawaii, and Turkey drinking stuff. He enjoyed an Oreo Milkshake a little while ago
Man what a fucking cool dude. That's all I got to say

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
His constant need to fill every second of video with the sound of his voice is rather hard to watch/listen to after awhile.

This is why I prefer Pat solo videos, it's paced much better and won't give you a headache.

I think it's fine (great, even), and I usually dislike solo Matt stuff. I mean, Matt shuts up for all of the cutscenes, which helps to balance it out.

And I think a lot of it is Matt being overly concerned about there being too much "dead air" in the LP, so he may be overcompensating a bit due to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom