• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

THE BEST FIGHTING GAME EVER MADE MAKES ITS EVO DEBUT WOOOOOO

tumblr_mwxknxH24i1r8x55lo1_400.gif

Archgan

We can talk about...

*looks around apartment*

Any of you play Professor Layton games?
I played up until that time travel one. Can't remember if I finished it or not. I really like the games and I think the story is good, but I think I got burnt out on them.
I really enjoyed the sped up madness in the SMRPG LP
Once youtube introduced variable video speeds, I've been watching most of their videos on 2x speed. I got used to doing it with the podcast and it helps me save some time.

Melee's there too though! Best fucking EVO ever.

Yay, Melee is dabes. Crisis averted.

I didn't hear anything about KOF, so I guess it's not there. Side tourney maybe. Skullgirls and Tekken are pretty guaranteed side tourneys.

Interesting line up. Outside of Killer Insleep and MK10, everything looks interesting.

360pages

So it's another Evo that's all 2D fighters + Tekken again? Okay then...skipping out another year.

I'd understand that...if the only other 3D fighters were Virtual Fighter 5 and Soul Caliber 5...neither probably having even a fraction of popularity compared to even something like Blazblue.

I wanted to see Blazblue again, but I know its time is pretty much up for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom