• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Oh hell no, frog-fu is unbanned and he is calling my actual facts nonsense. Staying out of that naruto ninja storm thread

360pages

I was about to post ITT. I just noticed his post scrolling down.

Wait when did that happen?

If you are playing by yourself, some levels need you to touch the screen to move a block. Thus you have to use the regular controller to do it, which is really annoying honestly. I think the Wii U version of Legends also did that, (Other versions did the same thing with a button)

Oh hell no, frog-fu is unbanned and he is calling my actual facts nonsense. Staying out of that naruto ninja storm thread

M6RAg6j.gif

Yeah, boobs and butts don't make me leave, but cringegaf makes me nope the fuck out.

This isn't cringe, it's just creepy.
Yeah pretty much this. If it is just someone making an ass of them selfI'm fine with it but that particular video took a dark turn

I haven't played a Layton game because my bias against the 3DS. It is the same reason I keep putting 999 off. I have VLR for my Vita sitting on my shelf just waiting to be played by I have an uncomfortable clamshell keeping me from it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom