• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't post garbage
:p

tumblr_nc92zvj8bp1qj957oo1_500.gif

If they show one Smash game on the big stage, and it isn't Melee, my butthurt would consume the world.

I really don't care what anime fighter they put up. As long as it doesn't run long, I'm good.
I am very doubtful of that, isn't Nintendo sponsoring APEX this year? They are probably going to be pushing smash 4 bad title as hard as they can and while it is super divisive in the FGC, Evo is the best place to show it off to them

360pages

Actually, do you guys think the 2.0 Patch will be in for EVO?
I'll agree, though I dunno about her character, she fits the over the top design of Arena.

I actually really like Marie as a character, and her design probably would have fit better in another urban RPG. Shoe horning her into P4 probably wasn't the best options. Honestly, if they wanted to reuse assets of P4. I actually wouldn't have minded them making a weird Persona 4.5 game.

Set in the same location, but using the other social links as different characters to solve the Mystery of Marie that had no relation to the main cast.

Pretty much a perfect EVO in terms of realistic expectations that were blown away. Would have loved to see SG (on a personal level, way more than Marvel) but maybe, just maybe, it can make it on the big stage when Beowulf comes out and the roster is finally complete and on PS4.

Rizzi

It runs fine for me.
Sorry mate! Who's your favorite hero?
Say Li Li

I get massive framerate drops and it stutters like crazy. :(
I've only played as Malfurion and Muradin, so I can't really comment. I saw a murloc. So probably that guy if I ever play as it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom