• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anung

Un Rama
Even a fairly simple video like that took me an age. Especially once I noticed a mistake after the fact and re-rendering it took an hour D:

Still, Dat resi.

Jman014

And the guy who isn't that into fighting games is casually standing here...
ifPw0bM6LlEBd.gif

Me too!

Jman014

I get massive framerate drops and it stutters like crazy. :(
I've only played as Malfurion and Muradin, so I can't really comment. I saw a murloc. So probably that guy if I ever play as it.

It's a pretty nice game. I like Dota 2 more but it's still nice.

To be fair, I didn't think Ultimax was going to make it. KI is a guaranteed nap, since Microsoft is behind it.

Where's KOF, Mr. Wizard?

Yeah, but if Ultimax wasn't gonna make it there's no way those other games were gonna. I believed in the hype though because #UltimaxNeverDies

And probably sitting right next to SkullGirls in the side tourneys

360pages

I honestly would have wanted Under the Night in Birth over Ultimax, I like Ultimax, but it would have been nice to see some fresh blood. Even though I knew it wasn't going to happen.

360pages

Here.

There top five is a bit different from mine. I don't have ZSS in mine anymore, for one. They finally shifted Rosie to her rightful spot, tho.

Zero Suit and Shiek? I don't know, most of the ones I fought online didn't seem to have enough kill power to warrant the spot. Diddy, I agree however.

Zero Suit and Shiek? I don't know, most of the ones I fought online didn't seem to have enough kill power to warrant the spot. Diddy, I agree however.

Shiek has lost a lot of her killing power, but she is still a complete monster with amazing movement. Same with ZSS, but I actually think Samus has better killing potential, for worse movement and recovery.

Diddy and Rosalina are the only obvious choices for 1-2.

Shiek has lost a lot of her killing power, but she is still a complete monster with amazing movement. Same with ZSS, but I actually think Samus has better killing potential, for worse movement and recovery.

Diddy and Rosalina are the only obvious choices for 1-2.

Diddy?
Diddy Kong?
I always thought of him as merely solid. What's he got?

I'm not hip to the current meta, but I thought it was because of his banana peel is too strong and that leap grab thing.

Down throw to up air kills at some absurdly percentages. Like, maybe a tad higher than Rest kill numbers.

For such an easy setup, it is absurd on how powerful it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom