• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just need to pick better games to ironically buy. I own the Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel Edition and Hatoful Boyfriend for this reason and was not disappointed
I actually want Hatoful Boyfriend, but not ironically, because I heard it was deeper than the surface indicates. Duke Nukem wold make me too sad to enjoy it for it's badness.

I'm so terrible at picking out entertaining bad games though.

I actually want Hatoful Boyfriend, but not ironically, because I heard it was deeper than the surface indicates. Duke Nukem wold make me too sad to enjoy it for it's badness.

I'm so terrible at picking out entertaining bad games though.
Hatoful Boyfriend does have a lot more to it story wise then it shows in the surface. I finished a couple routes last week and plan to get back to it probably this weekend

I'm staring into the abyss that is the few hundred dollar Twin Stick controllers for Virtual On, and my wallet is fucking crying.

Not surprisingly, it's the same realm where all the different BEMANI controllers reside too. So many controllers specific to one fucking game.

360pages

Also, what game is this from?

1Fuookq.gif

Yeah, it was really odd they just didn't cut that part out and had 10 more min of actual progression. Though it's a small thing to complain about.
Considering how Pat mentioned how it worked in Chrono Trigger they probably meant to do a real fast forward, without the commentary, but showing their progression, and having it be way faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom