• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
No the difference is that I'm actually good with Aigis.

9ts8GGb.gif

joe2187

Banned
Chicken Pot Pie, Baked Mac & Cheese, Fried Chicken, Collard Greens, and Cinnamon Rolls. Welp night nerds

Whats your pastry dough recipe you use? looks like it needed a bit more butter.

Imma need to know how you prepared your chicken as well.

and depending on how you answer, imma have to know exactly which part of the hog you cooked with those greens.

Tako

Whats your pastry dough recipe you use? looks like it needed a bit more butter.

Imma need to know how you prepared your chicken as well.

and depending on how you answer, imma have to know exactly which part of the hog you cooked with those greens.

Well I had a blitz dough ready but some bitch in my class dropped it on accident and I just made a quick pie dough. Just a southern spicy chicken blend I made myself, and I usually use ham hocks for collard green just like my dad and his mother and her mother before her. Nothing fancy, but shit came out really good

joe2187

Banned
Well I had a blitz dough ready but some bitch in my class dropped it on accident and I just made a quick pie dough. Just a southern spicy chicken blend I made myself, and I usually use ham hocks for collard green just like my dad and his mother and her mother before her. Nothing fancy, but shit came out really good

I subscribe to the quickie buttermilk bath and flour recipe for fried chicken, so delicious and simple. Fry and bake and feed an entire army in less than an hour.

Fuck yeah you used ham hocks, fucking heathens using chopped bacon, with all these flavored hickory/apple/ bacons and fucking shit up. especially when you got thirty motherfuckers in the kitchen trying to tell the single puerto rican guy how to make greens and then literally getting into a fight about tomato sauce, versus, ketchup, versus hot sauce.

One thing I'll never forget about southern cooking however is grits..FUCK GRITS...fuck them in their sticky hot assholes. I

Best fightstick that can be used across multiple platforms?

Anyone?

I'm clueless here, and I trust the frienders above all else because I am a gigantic fanboy.

Anyone?

I'm clueless here, and I trust the frienders above all else because I am a gigantic fanboy.

No such thing. Trust me, if there was a fight stick that worked on PS4, Xbone and PC I would have paid top dollar for it. Unless you plan on getting deep into KI though, there's no reason to get an Xbone fight stick so I highly recommend a MadCatz TE2 for PS3/PS4/PC if you have the money.

Anyone?

The Qanba q4 gets a lot of love and is 360/ps3/PC for the last gen consoles. I use one of the new Ultra TE2s for Ps4/ps3/PC personally.

Are you doing ok there, sir?

I am taking my ball, and I am going home!

That's awesome. Romars are you available Saturday to play some fighting games because I want my one friend to play other people and he hasn't faced many grappler players. Me and him will be switching depending on what game it is we decide to play.

Saturday is no good for me... unless it's like, really late at night. Friday is better.

I don't know if you want me though, my Kanji is rusty and I can barely do Potemkin's grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom