• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
B73SZoCIUAEGBrw.jpg:orig
Official artwork of the anemone shopkeeper, can anyone do the favors of making it a avatar and I'll wear it when i wake up tomorrow?
night guys.

Are they expensive?

They aren't cheap, but just about average for a quality stick. So the price isn't egregious or anything. TE2s retail at $199.

If you really aren't sure about it, maybe wait it out and get a good deal. Or find a PS3/360 TE or Q4RAF pre-owned for a good price if you don't plan on buying a new console anytime soon.

They aren't cheap, just about average for a quality stick. So the price isn't egregious or anything, TE2s retail at $199.

If you really aren't sure about it, maybe wait it out and get a good deal. Or find a PS3/360 TE or Q4RAF pre-owned for a good price if you don't plan on buying a new console anytime soon.
probably sometime this year, but probably near the end so ill probably missing bloodbourne and MGS5. Thank god P5 is coming to ps3 so I guess ill buy a TE2, or the other one. I found one called Hori and the lost zen gave said it was pretty good.
also would a ps4 stick work on ps3?

probably sometime this year, but probably near the end so ill probably missing bloodbourne and MGS5. Thank god P5 is coming to ps3 so I guess ill buy a TE2, or the other one. I found one called Hori and the lost zen gave said it was pretty good.

The PS4 sticks that im aware of (TE2, Hori V4, and the currently Japan only Hori DOA5LR stick) are all PS4/PS3 compatible, so you should be fine.

The PS4 sticks that im aware of (TE2, Hori V4, and the currently Japan only Hori DOA5LR stick) are all PS4/PS3 compatible, so you should be fine.
Ah ok, im lookong for a job so ill be able to afford one soon and ill preorder the TE2 which on the madcatz websites says theyll come out in march. Perfect in time for my birthday!

MGS 5 is also coming to ps3 tho.

Oh is there anything significantly different?
Also oberon mind transperifying my avatar. Ill use the Hanako one soon I just wanna be different for a while.

The fps sometimes drops to low 20's and the pop-in is quite harsh but I'm sure they'll fix that for the final product.

PC version is the way to go. I could play GZ on my laptop quite smoothly.

Zenfalcia

I expected it to at least work, this was before Pat and Woolie said to only go for the expensive sticks. Is there a major difference between them, the differences i found was the buttons on the good one were really sensitive
942.gif

Fuck if I know.
Also if I want to change the image on my stick would I just print it out? Or do I need a fancy thing?

croten

I expected it to at least work, this was before Pat and Woolie said to only go for the expensive sticks. Is there a major difference between them, the differences i found was the buttons on the good one were really sensitive

The difference is that it will break soon.

There is another way to play?

There're two options, the default in the new one is the updated controls which are like Devil May Cry style and the Original which is the tank controls. Playing with updated controls isn't the pure experience, since it's objectively superior and the challenge and enemies were all designed with tank controls in mind, so the superiority of the controls makes the game itself worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom