• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

Dr. AbuBeats, you that is a damned lie. I always prescribed to opposite theory, that if you have no waifu, then you have the most laifu, but it is empty, where the more waifus you acquire negatively impacts the said laifu, but because fulfilling and worth living.
Please understand, as my masters degree in waifuolgy and waifunomics never lie. Too much waifu will indeed destroy said laifu, but a world without waifus at all?... I simply couldn't handle it.
It's fine!!

5952919037_d241ede3d2_m.jpg

Look at how kawai this is!

Edit: top of the page, even better.
Now that's just terrifying

Code:
if(waifu!=presentInLife){
int[] lyfe = new int[yourLife];
lyfe[now] = MAX_INT;
if(lyfe[now] > 0){
System.out.println("Your life is fucking empty.');
}
}
else{
int[] lyfe = new int[yourLife];
lyfe[now] = MIN_INT;
if(lyfe[now]  <= 0){
System.out.println("Way to go.');
}
}

Ugh I gotta get my XML work done today sometime..it's too early to code ._.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
You love it tho.

I would like to assist Abubeats here. Though I am working on my lowly degree in Contemporary Waifu Studies, I would still argue that one cannot 'love it' without first understanding the deep attachment and love I, I mean, people have for their waifus. Those without a waifu would not understand the evolved concept of love known by otaku today who are blessed with a large harem, or for the truly pure, a single, lone, waifu.

joking btw

Zenfalcia

I hope someone animates the way Pat gets in and out of bed, I need to see this all in motion

I hear there are men under those... things

It might be being done already.

It could be both, you don't know.
I would like to assist Abubeats here. While I am working on my lowly degree in Contemporary Waifu Studies, I would still argue that one cannot 'love it' without first understanding the deep attachment and love I, I mean, people have for their waifus. Those without a waifu would not understand the evolved concept of love known by otaku today who are blessed with a large harem, or for the truly pure, a single, lone, waifu.

I feel edumicated on waifuism.

Oberon

Banned
It's impossible to play Bayonetta while being sick. I have stop every minute to caugh or sneeze, and my motoric skills aged for 50 years.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
It's impossible to play Bayonetta while being sick. I have stop every minute to caugh or sneeze, and my motoric skills aged for 50 years.

Everyone and their grandma is sick right now. I mean, I just got over mine, but its spreading :) *shudders with pleasure to make you feel uncomfortable*
*apologizes*

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Imagine almost every avatar being obnoxious/low res/cluttered or just really impleasant to look at. And now imagine that you'll constantly see a moving picture in the corner of your eye at all times as you read through post.

I'd turn off avatars the day it happened.
I think the only .gif avatar that should be allowed is shifty eyed dog from the Simpsons.
Not toooo distracting.

You don't know how upset I am that I can't post that frog right now.
I'm always up for that frog. It's the perfect response to literally anything.
super long story about facing adversity.docx
rainbowfrog.gif

Rizzi

Um I have big hands.

Will this happen to me with MH4? Because I broke the Analog stick on my PSP twice and that was a tiny nub.

Yes.
I don't know. I'm super careful with shit and it just fucking snapped off.
I plan on forcing EB Games to refund me tomorrow.

Neol

Um I have big hands.

Will this happen to me with MH4? Because I broke the Analog stick on my PSP twice and that was a tiny nub.

Probably not.

I think its only a special case for smash since you have to move it constantly for movement as well as applying different pressures for smash attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom