• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I think Cain mentioned I've broken the 2k post mark..I think idk I don't keep track of that shit man <.< I just play the game.

948516.gif

Then all thats left is waiting.
ibfLpjkdTo4Jnl.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane
If one thing hovering over the poverty line for most of my life has taught me, it's how to be patient and wait and anticipate things.

and how to cook
and how to fix things yourself

being broke as fuck teaches you alot.

Looking forward to being a college student.

And when you wait, the reward is that much more sweet.
ibqytuMSZYFKtu.gif

Looking forward to being a college student.

And when you wait, the reward is that much more sweet.
ibqytuMSZYFKtu.gif
Nooo I'm actually more wealthy now, I was broke as fuck growing up.

I wasn't around back then either. I'm just saying that I find the idea of animated avatars to be the worst thing ever. Just saying "imagine what it would look like".

Acceptable.

Well Alf would have hypnofrog, banana would have takorin. I would probably have chie, a-a-ron would have karslaugh.gif..etc etc.

I need to take a home Ec class.
Nah, just blow all your money and attempt to make meals out of random ingredients. That's how I learned.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Nooo I'm actually more wealthy now, I was broke as fuck growing up.

Well Alf would have hypnofrog, banana would have takorin. I would probably have chie, a-a-ron would have karslaugh.gif..etc etc.

Dibs on this.
ibmXcZZPRFwNKU.gif

Also, I need a new avatar of some cool, non-lewd person holding a sign, preferably from video games, anime, or the simpsons.

Dibs on this.
ibmXcZZPRFwNKU.gif

Also, I need a new avatar of some cool, non-lewd person holding a sign, preferably from video games, anime, or the simpsons.

It'll probably never happen <.< I hope it does someday though for like an April Fools thing or whatever.

herman-cain-smile.gif

M-morning.
Morning, ever have a dream that your dating irl Chie, and you live in urban Pacific Northwest and have lots of money then wake up and realize it's a dream?

Yaaaaay! My smash GC controller arrived! No more decade old, malfunctioning GC controller for me!

No, I mean like "imagine reading something on gaf and have something constantly moving in the corner of your eye breaking your concentration". It's like writing an essay on Word and suddenly having an annoying paper clip jump onto the screen. Although if they were allowed, I wouldn't even know what I'd pick as my avatar.
Yeah that would get annoying quickly, would be nice for a day or something though.

ConsciousDrearyIberianmidwifetoad.gif

Someday...
Idk why that gif made me laugh so hard.

What am I, Capcpom?

HEYOOOOOOO!

Dante, Jetstrream Sam, or Raiden.

Ohhh Doktor.

semisonic

Banned
652.jpg

It's going to be a sad day when the "Awesome" fanart OT disappears. I mean, I already swiped most of the good stuff from it(125 pics in all), but still. Just knowing it exists brings great joy to my heart.
Ah well. At least I have an unlimited collection of avatars to choose from.
Speaking of which, can anyone do anything with the misty there?

Skrams

Have people figured out the pattern for ads for older best friend videos? I thought it was just for everything older than about 2 weeks or so, but then I go to watch the rest of the FNF from only 5 days ago only to see there's 14 ads in the video. Then I open up the same video in another tab and no ads. Youtube's weird.

Have people figured out the pattern for ads for older best friend videos? I thought it was just for everything older than about 2 weeks or so, but then I go to watch the rest of the FNF from only 5 days ago only to see there's 14 ads in the video. Then I open up the same video in another tab and no ads. Youtube's weird.

YouTube keeps showing me videos with 14 something ads, but then the page just randomly refreshes and there's like 2.

Alfebit

Banned
So after all these months I've finally finished Jojo part 1.
We're you guys who always post about how cool Speedwagon is saying that ironically or were you serious? I don't think he did a single cool thing. He was practically pissing himself in fear the entire time and then he died. Not really the cool guy I was expecting.

croten

We're you guys who always post about how cool Speedwagon is saying that ironically or were you serious? I don't think he did a single cool thing. He was practically pissing himself in fear the entire time and then he died. Not really the cool guy I was expecting.

He's a bro.

Don't think there's a pattern. It's not YouTube entirely though it's Machinima milking their partners. They get all the money from the extra ads and partners only get it from the normal 2 or 3. It's really fucking scummy
He didn't die tho.....

Also what croten said

Even he is afraid!

Speedwagon withdraws coolly!

It's mostly ironic. GET HYPE FOR PART 2 BABY

Zenfalcia

Jojos-Bizarre-Adventure-Speedwagon-withdraws-cooly-300x184.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom