• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Boy I just failed a test. I'm almost positive that we didn't even learn parts of it and we took it in Microsoft word. In a shortened class period, too.

It was a 3 part programming test. I barely got anywhere on the first part and didn't get to the other two.

Feeling helpless and suffocated with shit.

I'm on my phone. Someone post Cromartie.

Happy birthday btw.

Thanks.

Truly the best birthday gift anyone could ever receive.

Boy I just failed a test. I'm almost positive that we didn't even learn parts of it and we took it in Microsoft word. In a shortened class period, too.

It was a 3 part programming test. I barely got anywhere on the first part and didn't get to the other two.

Feeling helpless and suffocated with shit.
You'll be fine, it's just one test and you have time to make up for it. Don't stress too much about it.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I just noticed I really hate the d pad on the vita. It's really bad.

Also happy birthday Cthulhu.
It's really annoying because I want to use it to play Persona 2 and other old JRPGS, but I have to opt for the joypad instead. Running down hallways in persona is chaotic as shit.

Yaay, windows 10 is a free upgrade for 7 and 8.1 users. Windows 8.1 has been working perfectly for me (as a basic consumer, it's just better than 7 in my experience. Actually developing for it seems to be a massive pain in the ass tho), but this is still going to be a welcome upgrade.

Is there an official version yet or is it still a dev kit type thing?

Also hi all. Haven't been around too much recently. Stupid FF14 patch. @_@

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Thanks.

Truly the best birthday gift anyone could ever receive.

You'll be fine, it's just one test and you have time to make up for it. Don't stress too much about it.
Thanks. There's the possibility of a retest but Im really freaking out because I don't know the material that well. I got 100% on the multiple choice and tracing portions, but this was bizarre because I had never seen the code used in the way and he never talked about it.
It's amazing how fun the game, even with a dpad on the saturn.

NotTheDub/10
The dub is fantastic, what are you talking about?

How the hell do I write two whole pages about the first time I met a black person
Fucking Cultural Diversity class
That sounds racist. Is it racist?

Still hilarious tho.

I just noticed I really hate the d pad on the vita. It's really bad.

Also happy birthday Cthulhu.
Thanks <3

Thanks. There's the possibility of a retest but Im really freaking out because I don't know the material that well. I got 100% on the multiple choice and tracing portions, but this was bizarre because I had never seen the code used in the way and he never talked about it.

The dub is fantastic, what are you talking about?

That sounds racist. Is it racist?

Still hilarious tho.
Depending on how everyone else did there will probably be a retest. Either way if you don't know the material well go back over it or ask for help.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Shit I was gonna get that next.
It's a little better imo, but only because the running isn't lightning fast and blocky. It's more like they hop with every step and its easier to move.

Also, FFIX has more open spaces so its less of an issue. FFVII has tons of tight spaces with doorways everywhere (fucking Midgar).

How the hell do I write two whole pages about the first time I met a black person
635515967163120478318194316_michaelscott.gif
Yaay, windows 10 is a free upgrade for 7 and 8.1 users. Windows 8.1 has been working perfectly for me (as a basic consumer, it's just better than 7 in my experience. Actually developing for it seems to be a massive pain in the ass tho), but this is still going to be a welcome upgrade.
I remember them talking about that on the podcast, I can't wait for that

It's a little better imo, but only because the running isn't lightning fast and blocky. It's more like they hop with every step and its easier to move.

Also, FFIX has more open spaces so its less of an issue. FFVII has tons of tight spaces with doorways everywhere (fucking Midgar).
Ya midgar is the problem.

Okingjrr

Hahaha! Idon'tbelieveyou.gif
No but seriously, why's that a thing?

Oh really? That's pretty neat. Hopefully W10 is as good as Microsoft seems to be saying.
Looking forward to steaming games to my pc.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Then no worries, either he'll curve the grade super hard, or he'll give a retest.
I hope. I really need to study the shit out of object implementation and passing them into the parameter. Also multi dimensional arrays. This is the hard stuff, I got a's on everything before this. Goddamn chapter 7.

....? How are you even supposed to remember something like that?
I hope. I really need to study the shit out of object implementation and passing them into the parameter. Also multi dimensional arrays. This is the hard stuff, I got a's on everything before this. Goddamn chapter 7.
You'll be finnnee you stress too much.

Not sure if I want to keep 7 or move to 10. I have 7 set up pretty much how I want it. (not so shameless picture brag)

joe2187

Banned
As a black person, I am uncomfortable that this is a topic.

But as a person, I think that that's some funny ass shit.

Imagine the feeling of being that one black guy in that class.

Teacher: Alright class time to hand in your writing assignments.

Student: ...

Teacher: Did you not write your assignement?

Student: ...

Teacher: Im afraid im gonna have to mark you for failing to turn in work.

Student:...

Mathaou

legacy of cane

Skrams

I wish I could use the stick but noooo ff7's too good for that.

I don't have any problems with the dpad*, but if you hold the PS button it should bring up some kind of menu that allows you to set the dpad to the stick and all that jazz.

*gitgud

Relating to meeting your first black person. What the fuck and also I've been told I didn't know how to explain a certain kid I was talking about so I just said that brown boy because I was 3 or something. Kids sure are dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom