• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Mexican night for dinner.

Later.

tumblr_m4oe9syAO41qd87hlo1_500.gif
I'm also having Mexican. Beef enchiladas are the best.

I got some one time, that shit is buttery and soft. Their chicken is spicier than I thought it would be but also soft. I'd eat there again, I was wrong about that place.

Guys lets just talk about food, video games are for nerds.
I'm hungry can you guys tell

No you're here forever. Please be excited for realGAF, cringeGAF, and waifuGAF. Also lewdGAF. Enjoy
Best fast food is Arbys, Wendys, or Popeyes. Fight me.

I work on 4 hours a day, every day.
I would be dead. Hats off to you.

Oh yeah would someone please make an icon put of the blaziken in this pic?
RL6tpTtl.jpg
I'll do it. Oberon, I GOT THIS.

I got some one time, that shit is buttery and soft. Their chicken is spicier than I thought it would be but also soft. I'd eat there again, I was wrong about that place.

Guys lets just talk about food, video games are for nerds.
I'm hungry can you guys tell

I could talk about food.

Oberon

Banned
Like, to refer to people? Quoting American music?

I think they just say it to act cool, like they use some random english swear words.
I mean there's like zero black person in my class.

Oh yeah would someone please make an icon put of the blaziken in this pic?
RL6tpTtl.jpg

You just want the blaziken with a transparent background right?

Also there's moemons. Never forget about moemons.

I have this game on my phone and play it from time to time.

Zenfalcia

Why is the Moemon and the schoolgirl art super good
It's simultaneously adorable and creepy

You love it tho. It's not creepy at all.
Am I the only one who doesn't find the School Uniform art creepy? Actually whoever drew did a pretty good job.

Nah, i think both art are well done and look good.
I think the Moemon art is cute. The schoolgirl art is weird, because they be adding human proportions to Pokemans, and it ain't working.

I dunno, i think it's ok. There's stuff like this if you don't like that.
85b4bef94b0c8be38bb7c6be4f2b6d4a.jpg

Please tell me there is more of these?
No the ones I posted are it.
and again I dont find them creepy, I just thought it was cute. I mean its not as weird as making a dreamcast into a person.
I think they just say it to act cool, like they use some random english swear words.

You just want the blaziken with a transparent background right?

I have this game on my phone and play it from time to time.
Yes please.

You remember when McDonald's had those like angus burgers or whatever? The chipotle bbq one was like the only decent thing they had there and they took it away. I was so mad that day

McDonald's always gets me with their premium Quarter Pounder.

What about in Switzerland?

360pages

I'm really enjoying the Parasite Eve LP so far. Pat and Woolie continue to have a surprisingly good dynamic

Still tying to understand why they made it an RPG.

Though this comes from the guy who thinks Five Nights at Freedy's is far more tense and scary than the Evil Within.

PBalfredo

Just watched the fourth Game of Thrones: Iron from Ice video and what the fuck with
Forrester guards apparently just letting 20 Bolton goons just waltz right into the hall and take over the situation?

Zenfalcia

I think the art was fine, I just don't care for the premise.

That's good though.

there's a lot of them. Here's one from my favourite artist that does these pokemon people.
Look at how cute this is.
I'm really enjoying the Parasite Eve LP so far. Pat and Woolie continue to have a surprisingly good dynamic

it also helps that the game is super interesting and woolie doesn't know a thing about the game.
It's like webms, a wonderful new internet tool that mostly works and is occasionally convenient

it's amazing when it works, but crashes and burns horribly when it doesn't.
Dear god... The internet is a terrible place.

It's finneee... Nothing wrong with heavy petting your pokemons... It's just normal petting, but heavier.
I thought they were cute? And awww, no Lucario for me.

There's other lucario art if you're into pokemons as cute girls or hot guys. Depends on the artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom