• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

It's true, the lunatics already run the asylum around here..

eBloHrc.gif

"Those people having the damn waffle wars"

"Those people having the damn waffle wars"
I really need to rewatch Watamote..is amazing
tumblr_mhuphwMr961rsm741o1_250.gif

Seriously, is that something that should be so memorable that one would write 2 pages?
No it's not, you should write a two page paper on why your first time meeting a black person was such an uneventful occurrence and how they act the same as everyone else.

No such thing. Everyone knows banana pecan is best waffle.

FTFY

The assignment is basically "what misconceptions did you have as a kid about other races and how did they affect your early interactions with them"

The idea is to teach us how the white Eurocentric master narrative has given us preconceptions

I'm sure it's an invaluable class for morons and racists, but someone please point me the way out of here

The nearest exit is through the Church's Chicken and you take a left at the watermelon stand.

The assignment is basically "what misconceptions did you have as a kid about other races and how did they affect your early interactions with them"

The idea is to teach us how the white Eurocentric master narrative has given us preconceptions

I'm sure it's an invaluable class for morons and racists, but someone please point me the way out of here

How is race defined in this class? Was that taught to you?

You know, I do hear poeple in my class using the n word just casualy somtimes.
Aparently it's ok because they say it in english?

Like, to refer to people? Quoting American music?

Nah son, you take two good things and put em together. Blueberries and waffles, peanut butter and jelly, cocaine and hookers, the possibilities are endless!

Do you put the cocaine on the hookers or do the hookers give you cocaine?

First thing we talked about is when race was invented around the 1700s-1800s

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_classification)

The first post-Classical published classification of humans into distinct races seems to be François Bernier's Nouvelle division de la terre par les différents espèces ou races qui l'habitent ("New division of Earth by the different species or races which inhabit it"), published in 1684.[44]

Nah son, you take two good things and put em together. Blueberries and waffles, peanut butter and jelly, cocaine and hookers, the possibilities are endless!

I should try just shoving a bag of cocaine down a hookers throat one time. Maybe it would yield the same results as shoving blueberries into waffles.

Popeyes. You gotta try their biscuits.
I got some one time, that shit is buttery and soft. Their chicken is spicier than I thought it would be but also soft. I'd eat there again, I was wrong about that place.

Guys lets just talk about food, video games are for nerds.
I'm hungry can you guys tell
From what I just saw, I feel like I fell into a bottomless pitfall. Is it too late to still make it out of this alive?

No you're here forever. Please be excited for realGAF, cringeGAF, and waifuGAF. Also lewdGAF. Enjoy

Mathaou

legacy of cane

ig3kjzwtm7sJ3.gif

Skrams

I did. Ff7 won't let me do it for...some reason.

Analog mode doesn't work because reasons. Although I'm able to move the menu icons with the analog stick on digital mode. I set Left Stick Up to dpad Up and so on. Unless it somehow magically doesn't work when I get into the game then I don't know.

Edit- Man, Bombing Run is the fucking best. FF7 is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom