• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
ibiuaacIrvlcVp.png

Ze here's your avatar.

Zenfalcia

You sad sacks are going to make me hate Pokemon if you keep this shit up.

You love it tho.
Goddammit, I need to get back to watching that.

Though I think it would be interesting to try personifying arcade boards. There's a lot that could probably be done with Sega boards both in terms of specs and names.

It's really short if i remember correctly.. i have to finish watching it too.. too much backlog..

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I started to hate Pokemon after X/Y.

Black and White did it for me. Stopped caring immediatley. It's just not fun for me anymore. It's becoming like an EA Sports game. They may improve the engine, and the graphics, and maybe add some mechanics, but the game feels and plays the same. It's just stagnant to me.

360pages

The only things that really think that got worst for pokemon over the years are their names. Their designs are fine, most people tend to forget that Gen 1 had the abomination that is Jynx, and while Gen 2 is my favorite, it also had Unkown.

Names for Gen 5 pokemon are complicated as fuck,

360pages

Becoming difficult to follow I suppose.

My Pokemon experiences ended at Gold/Silver/TCG/Stadium 2.

This I will agree with, Gen 5 and 6 are piss easy, far too easy. I would recommend emerald HG/SS and BW2 though since they do have things similar to the Stadium challenges with their battle frontier.

You know what's a better question? What's the second best Disney Villain song?

I would have put best, but we all know it's Hellfire, so I decided to be fair. For me, it's Be Prepared.

You know what's a better question? What's the second best Disney Villain song?

I would have put best, but we all know it's Hellfire, so I decided to be fair. For me, it's Be Prepared.
Same I cant even think of any.I would say a song from atlantis because thats the best disney movie ever. And they specifically said not to make a musical.
2Gw2Zwd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom