• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

ln5xz6.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane
It's also late in the evening or so in prison.

When's SpodermanGaf.

Never
Never

Does anyone have that Simpsons picture of that episode where Lenny and Carl are on the floor of Moe's watching sunlight move across the floor and waiting for it to hit a line labeled "5"?

Do it. Gintama is fun. The anime is better so i'm told, but the manga is fine too.

Don't wanna get into it again, but I watched the first 10 or 15 episodes and one Vidula suggested and didn't really like it. Don't like episodic shows like the Simpsons either though, so I think that's why.

Zenfalcia

Never
Never

Does anyone have that Simpsons picture of that episode where Lenny and Carl are on the floor of Moe's watching sunlight move across the floor and waiting for it to hit a line labeled "5"?

it'll happen someday, believe it.
Don't wanna get into it again, but I watched the first 10 or 15 episodes and one Vidula suggested and didn't really like it. Don't like episodic shows like the Simpsons either though, so I think that's why.

Try reading the manga. Maybe you'll enjoy it more that way.

Zenfalcia

If I give it another shot, I'll do that. I think JoJo Part 3-onwards being episodic works way better as manga.

Also, the pacing might be better if you pace it yourself. You don't know that! Jojo Part 4 might be good...
it probably won't be, but one can hope.

Beloved

She's not a princess, tho.

Edit: shameful dp.

Technically you could say she is, Simba's dad was "King of the jungle", Nala's mother was in their "court" so it stands to reason she had the same importance and place as a princess.

But regardless, once Simba took his place, she was his queen. CLOSE ENOUGH.

As for the traditional ones, Belle, Jasmine, and Ariel were always my favorites.

360pages

SMTIV bosses are chumps.
Maybe it's because I'm doing around 3000-4000 damage with each hit after maximum buffs/debuffs.
Sidequest Boss name spoiler =
Beelzebub
was easily the most difficult boss in the game. Easily.

The game is super easy at the start. Beelzebub is actually harder than the final bosses as well. You could also try the fiends.

Zenfalcia

Technically you could say she is, Simba's dad was "King of the jungle", Nala's mother was in their "court" so it stands to reason she had the same importance and place as a princess.

But regardless, once Simba took his place, she was his queen. CLOSE ENOUGH.

As for the traditional ones, Belle, Jasmine, and Ariel were always my favorites.

Ehhh... It's a stretch, but sure?

They're hard to dislike.

Yo I completely forgot to mention that i've been playing through Akiba's Trip on my ps4. It's not great, I wouldn't really recommend it, but I love it for some reason that I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom