• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okingjrr

Know what's also not great? Taken 3.
It's really, really not great....though I guess none of them are.

But yeah, new Total Recall isn't good, unfortunately.

I thought the first taken was alright at least. But I know two's bad. I don't even want to see three.
Basically.
After seeing the second movie, I wanted a refund.
When I heard that the third one was directed by the guy that did 2, I knew it would bad. And even then it's found a way to be worse than what I expected!

At least Maggie Grace is in the movies, that makes them bearable for the few seconds she's on screen.

Zenfalcia

Yo I completely forgot to mention that i've been playing through Akiba's Trip on my ps4. It's not great, I wouldn't really recommend it, but I love it for some reason that I don't know.

The inner weeb inside you is enhoying the hell out of it.
So I played and finished HuniePop. That game was a crock of shit. The term high budget newgrounds game comes to mind.

coglaturations on finishing it.

360pages

Well, past the introduction as far as I heard HunniePop is very much a puzzle game. Meaning you are going to be playing Candy Crush a lot.

Zenfalcia

That's more than what the game gave me. I fucked a God and there was nothing. NOTHING. You'd think someone would throw confetti at least

CG scenes are the rewards.. so to speak. Sometimes for good VNs the payoff is a good ending, but who has time to make that for a parody game?
i'm going to need play through it before i be critical on the game

croten

CG scenes are the rewards.. so to speak. Sometimes for good VNs the payoff is a good ending, but who has time to make that for a parody game?
i'm going to need play through it before i be critical on the game

The CGs are nice, but they're nothing special. High budget newgrounds game is a perfect description of the game

In less than 25 minutes I get to spend 3 hours playing with mealworms. Fun...
photo.jpg

Yo I completely forgot to mention that i've been playing through Akiba's Trip on my ps4. It's not great, I wouldn't really recommend it, but I love it for some reason that I don't know.

It's stupid fun. Nothing wrong with enjoying it. I played through it on my Vita.

The inner weeb inside you is enhoying the hell out of it
It actually does a pretty good job at making fun of weebs and otakus.

Okingjrr

Anyone ever have a calculator die in the middle of a quiz?
Nah, just whack it until it comes back on.
That's worked in the same calculator since seventh grade... that's 11 years.

Crime Time Month?

We already have Cryme Tyme.
Yo guys, that's racist!
Get hyped for the most upstanding black protagonists in gaming such as Marlow Briggs, Jax, uhhh Kratos is voiced by a black guy, so maybe idk???
The Fiends? Also, I believe I'm already at the final boss. On my way right now.

First one was a standard, passable action flick with a really cool scene that has since been done to death. Second one is pretty fucking bad and also strongly misrepresents the country its in to boot (generalizations and whatnot of its inhabitants) and the third one is just plain fucking awful.

I went to the movies with friends because there wasn't anything else playing that we hadn't watched. We were trying not to laugh throughout the entire thing and ended up agreeing that it was an incredibly stupid and terrible movie. I never imagined that Taken 3 would be even worse than 2 either.
Sometimes I wonder how certain movies,
read "sequels nobody asked for"
, get greenlit and others don't. Oh hollywood...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom