• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
In Monster, is the Suk ark important? Cuz I'm pretty fed up with this corruption in the prague police department. I really don't care, get back to Tenma and Johan.

360pages

Thinking about it Parasite Eve is a fun game, but I really want something that will spark a lot of discussion. Like the Evil within, they need to play more divisive games.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yeah. That movie's awesome.

Ok you guys, I'm finally at the endgame of FE:A. Is there anything I should do before beating it?

Anymore side missions, if you want. Also the DLC, but that's probably the hardest Fire Emblem has ever been. Maybe I wasn't optomized enough, maybe I was underleveled, but I was decimated immediatley. It's very difficult.

Xiraiya

Even better
tumblr_lp419vHfar1qciptg.gif

Thinking about it Parasite Eve is a fun game, but I really want something that will spark a lot of discussion. Like the Evil within, they need to play more divisive games.

I've never seen a game quite like PE before, it's a weird mix of older style RPG's and survival horror. I actually had never heard of it until this playthrough.

I've never seen a game quite like PE before, it's a weird mix of older style RPG's and survival horror. I actually had never heard of it until this playthrough.
After watching the gameplay in that first part, I was able to understand what the hell Pat meant when he said Transistor was basically Parasite Eve.

You haven't, my brother got Third Birthday.
No, I had a PSX but I was so little when it was current gen I've forgotten alot of the library.
That's the one I just saw!

I know..I'm watching it with you..from your window <3

tZOS8.gif

Next you'll tell me you don't know it's developed by Square.
Well I'll call johns on it since I was 4 when it came out lol.

After watching the gameplay in that first part, I was able to understand what the hell Pat meant when he said Transistor was basically Parasite Eve.
I wanna pick up Transistor, especially now.

Vagrant Story is very very similar, and as soon as I saw EpicNameBro play it I was like "damn a game needs to do this again", and then I bought Transistor absolutely blind and had the best surprise ever.

Vagrant Story is very very similar, and as soon as I EpicnameBro saw it I was like "damn a game needs to do this again", and then I bought Transistor absolutely blind and had the best surprise ever.
Now I feel more reason to check out Vagrant Story at some point, especially since I have a friend that absolutely loves that game and has talked quite a lot about it. Didn't play all the way through Transistor, but I really enjoyed its gameplay systems (though I still found Bastion the overall better game from that team).

Now I feel more reason to check out Vagrant Story at some point, especially since I have a friend that absolutely loves that game and has talked quite a lot about it. Didn't play all the way through Transistor, but I really enjoyed its gameplay systems (though I still found Bastion the overall better game from that team).

I would say the final fight in Transistor is probably worth a look, but yeah, I definitely wanna pick up Parasite Eve after seeing this setting it takes place in. Fucking rad.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

Are Vagrant Story and Transistor on Vita?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom