• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

Sometimes I sit by myself and wonder what its like to get drunk...

Then I take a sip of alcohol and say "welp, looks like I will never find out".

Tako

IIRC anytime I drink anything I go into a state where everything is funny and everyone's face needs to be touched

There was also one time I decided to squeeze everyone's biceps? And then went on to tell all the girls I know that they're super tough muscle ladies, two pitchers of girly drinks will do that apparently

girlie drinks taste the best and hold the worst memories

mike0dude

Korra supports Vodka.
TcFXBkm.jpg
uwSK4l1.jpg
9Bwaph6.jpg

Tako

They're so good! I rarely drink so I'm a mega lightweight which usually ends with friends pushing drinks towards me like hey try this

I'm a champ when It comes to drinking. Though I don't really like beer, I'll drink some of I have liquor or hard liquor. I remember once I got really drink with my best friend
and we ended up waking up in the same bed with his girlfriend and some random chick.
oh good ole high school memories

I'm a champ when It comes to drinking. Though I don't really like beer, I'll drink some of I have liquor or hard liquor. I remember once I got really drink with my best friend
and we ended up waking up in the same bed with his girlfriend and some random chick.

Did any of you still have clothes on?

croten

You have had your friends dick inside of you. Or vice versa, I don't judge

Anything could of happened between 2 blokes and 2 ladies. Anything...

Emouse

Perfekt, I'm a beer guy, it doesn't take much for me to get drunk so it's cheap, well as cheap as London can get I suppose

I don't have any crazy stories like that tho, the worst was going out for a friends 18th, buying myself one drink and that's all I paid the entire night, all I remember was three pubs and somehow ending up with my face in my own toilet, no idea how I got there

Tako

You have had your friends dick inside of you. Or vice versa, I don't judge

Anything could of happened between 2 blokes and 2 ladies. Anything...
I guess its time for me to come out clean
but I'm panseuxal? I've been with guys, chicks, and some really cool trans
Yeah I'm sure it was as wild as it sounds.

I don't remember most of the night, but his gf did end up having a seizure later that day and then that random chick called me later and said she missed
her period but she wound up just being late on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom